Age of History 3
桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II UPDATE 1.31.7 VERSION Edited on 8.30

Btw in future updates can the same system of government progression apply to the tribes like tribe reform to tribal chiefdom and tribal chiefdom reform to feudal monarchy or another government can be added in between idk

anh ơi, tại sao khi em chơi nước nhỏ mấy lượt đầu mà kinh tế cứ tụt dốc, anh có thể giải thích giúp em và chỉ cách giải quyết được không ạ.

5 hours ago, Vietnam3927 said:

bro , why when I play small country for the first few turns but the economy keeps falling, can you explain to me and show me how to solve it.

The economy will fall every turn if you haven't developed any provinces or reach a new tech.

So what you need to do as a small country you'll have to develop your land but sometimes it's ineffective because you have small amount of provinces, so increase your tech (by the way it could take a couple of tech for unemployment to start rising remember that) and unemployment will rise, you'll need to raise the development bar for the unemployment to fall. 

With that, your problem should be fixed. The economy will keep rising every time you do this.

Edited by AlexGrey

Vào ngày 5/8/2022 lúc 14:57, AlexGrey nói:

Hey bro, why is my unemployment rate close to 2% but there are still a few provinces whose happiness drops to 0%, I have invested heavily in that province but can't solve it. That made it impossible for me to bring troops outside the territory because I was afraid of rebellion.

26 minutes ago, Vietnam3927 said:

I don't suggest investing in a province because the amount of money spend is better to use in the investments bar, and they are many factors for the happiness to drop if you have recently conquered the province you will need to assimilate it it's happiness may drop significantly if you have developed or improved tech so you will need to have a festival in the province to increase the  happiness a stack of 500 to 1000 troops can prevent a revolt in a province by my experience until you have assimilated it or increased the employment 

46 minutes ago, AlexGrey said:

phúc

if you are the creator of this mod can you create a function to see the unemployment rate of each province. Or is there a way to see the unemployment rate, but I can't rest assured to invade another country while a rebellion can appear at any time, it really worries me 😞

7 hours ago, Vietnam3927 said:

if you are the creator of this mod can you create a function to see the unemployment rate of each province. Or is there a way to see the unemployment rate, but I can't rest assured to invade another country while a rebellion can appear at any time, it really worries me 😞

I'm not the creator of the mod, unemployment can be seen in the menu for tech investment and population growth... unemployment is created if the economy falls in consequence of your development and increasing tech. Rebels only appears when you have conquered a province or the happiness of the province is low in consequence of deving and increasing tech or if a nation already have cores on you the population is split between the 2 countries then you'l have to put troops on that province about 500 to 1000 until it's fully assimilated.

Edited by AlexGrey

In this game a random nation colonised a part of florida which my colony of florida still hasn't colonised, is there anyway to prevent such things like random nations that shouldn't have any interest realistically and historically or it's just an Age of history 2 based mod deal with it. 

Screenshot_20220807-181812_IV.jpg

Vào ngày 7/8/2022 lúc 22:30, AlexGrey nói:

Trong trò chơi này, một ngẫu nhiên quốc gia đã thuộc địa chỉ hóa một phần của Florida mà thuộc địa chỉ Florida của tôi vẫn chưa thuộc địa chỉ, có cách nào để ngăn chặn những thứ như ngẫu nhiên quốc gia không có bất kỳ lợi ích nào về mặt thực tế và lịch sử hay đó chỉ là Age of history 2 dựa trên mod đối phó với nó. 

Hey bro, is there any other way to fix the save error???. I don't understand why every turn is automatically saved continuously.

2 hours ago, Vietnam3927 said:

Hey bro, is there any other way to fix the save error???. I don't understand why every turn is automatically saved continuously.

The same thing is happening to me, it ruins the experience i can't have fun because i would have to stop my campaign in 300 turns. I talked to the creator, the problem is caused by the game, i don't know if it would work without this bug if it was on a faster device. But with this bug in place can't enjoy the game as much as i would of. Let's just hope it can be fixed

On 8/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, AlexGrey said:

Btw in future updates can the same system of government progression apply to the tribes like tribe reform to tribal chiefdom and tribal chiefdom reform to feudal monarchy or another government can be added in between idk

Maybe, but we're going to do it again after the game mechanics are reworked, and the current version probably won't have these changes, as these are irrelevant in the current era of the game.

On 8/5/2022 at 10:05 AM, Vietnam3927 said:

anh ơi, tại sao khi em chơi nước nhỏ mấy lượt đầu mà kinh tế cứ tụt dốc, anh có thể giải thích giúp em và chỉ cách giải quyết được không ạ.

Vì có giới hạn về khả năng kinh tế, để tránh thất nghiệp khi bắt đầu, tôi đặt nền kinh tế ban đầu rất cao, và chúng sẽ giảm xuống mức trần. Bỏ qua điều này. Nhân tiện, tôi sẽ thêm một số âm mưu cho Dai Yue trong phiên bản tiếp theo.

On 8/6/2022 at 6:05 PM, Vietnam3927 said:

Your total unemployment rate is 2%, but in fact, the unemployment rate in some areas is much higher than this, but it is not so serious after being averaged across the country. The unemployment rate in those provinces with 0 happiness must be above 10% or even higher

On 8/6/2022 at 6:38 PM, AlexGrey said:

I don't suggest investing in a province because the amount of money spend is better to use in the investments bar, and they are many factors for the happiness to drop if you have recently conquered the province you will need to assimilate it it's happiness may drop significantly if you have developed or improved tech so you will need to have a festival in the province to increase the  happiness a stack of 500 to 1000 troops can prevent a revolt in a province by my experience until you have assimilated it or increased the employment 

You're doing it right, but investing in provinces can get fast growth, useful when playing a country like the Ming Dynasty, each reform will bring you more than 20% unemployment, you need to manually invest to ease, otherwise the situation will not be able to close.

On 8/7/2022 at 11:30 PM, AlexGrey said:

In this game a random nation colonised a part of florida which my colony of florida still hasn't colonised, is there anyway to prevent such things like random nations that shouldn't have any interest realistically and historically or it's just an Age of history 2 based mod deal with it. 

Not yet possible

On 8/14/2022 at 7:54 PM, AlexGrey said:

The same thing is happening to me, it ruins the experience i can't have fun because i would have to stop my campaign in 300 turns. I talked to the creator, the problem is caused by the game, i don't know if it would work without this bug if it was on a faster device. But with this bug in place can't enjoy the game as much as i would of. Let's just hope it can be fixed

This problem is serious, and we can't solve it without Lucas' source code. Because this mod has more than 600 countries and thousands of events, as well as colonizable areas, it will consume more ram space and cannot be archived. The original version also has such a bug, but it usually occurs after several thousand rounds of the game. If your phone is good enough, the more likely you won't have this problem. I've seen people play over 6000 rounds.

3 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

You're doing it right, but investing in provinces can get fast growth, useful when playing a country like the Ming Dynasty, each reform will bring you more than 20% unemployment, you need to manually invest to ease, otherwise the situation will not be able to close.

I did actually play ming and it was a an enjoyable and successful campaign until the usual 300+ turns breaks game bug, i did not use this method but my method worked well too, il just hope i can get a good phone soon so i can experience all the game

Edited by AlexGrey

2 hours ago, AlexGrey said:

I did actually play ming and it was a an enjoyable and successful campaign until the usual 300+ turns breaks game bug, i did not use this method but my method worked well too, il just hope i can get a good phone soon so i can experience all the game

My mobile phone can play 800 to 1,000 rounds, and I can basically experience the main process, although I can't unify the world. No way, unless Lucas releases the source code, we can't solve the problem of the game itself. We have very good technical personnel, but we can't reverse the root cause of the problem.

2 hours ago, AlexGrey said:

There is a way to let you play longer, you can desert the Americas and Africa and other unimportant areas in the script editor, which can reduce the amount of calculation, which will allow you to play longer, of course, at the cost of the lack of game content, and There is no guarantee that other bugs will not appear

On 22/8/2022 at 19:06, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

Có một cách để cho phép bạn chơi lâu hơn, bạn có thể bỏ qua châu Mỹ và châu Phi và các khu vực không quan trọng khác trong trình chỉnh sửa kịch bản, điều này có thể giảm số lượng tính toán, tất nhiên sẽ cho phép bạn chơi lâu hơn với chi phí thiếu nội dung trò chơi và Không có gì đảm bảo rằng các lỗi khác sẽ không xuất hiện

Hey bro,  how do you declare war on other countries, there are some countries next to me but I still can't declare war on them.

On 8/25/2022 at 12:01 PM, Vietnam3927 said:

Hey bro,  how do you declare war on other countries, there are some countries next to me but I still can't declare war on them.

Whether you can declare war is related to your control range, mainly depends on whether the opponent's capital is within your power projection range. Increasing the range of power projection can be achieved by upgrading the government, or waiting for the next era. At present, it is not possible to realize that the bordering countries can definitely declare war.