Age of History 3
桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II

6 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

got it and i am working on that

then this?

20 hours ago, Lipark JP modder said:

remove this inappropriate pictures from the mod immedately.

proof

画像画像

and add another english font for the mod. 

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

soon

Btw when Will the next update ? I know you just uploaded this mod not long ago I'm just curious and what will the update add?

3 hours ago, Meowbbq said:

Btw when Will the next update ? I know you just uploaded this mod not long ago I'm just curious and what will the update add?

maybe next week,I will fixed some bugs and add more event to 1444.By the way,will you still enjoy the game through you cant read the event?

4 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

maybe next week,I will fixed some bugs and add more event to 1444.By the way,will you still enjoy the game through you cant read the event?

Yes the mod is quite fun even though I can't read the event 

And I quite like the new button you add

Although I have suggestions can you like make different unit like cavalry, infantry and canon unit like eu4 

Anyway the mod is fun

Keep up the good work

4 hours ago, Meowbbq said:

Yes the mod is quite fun even though I can't read the event 

And I quite like the new button you add

Although I have suggestions can you like make different unit like cavalry, infantry and canon unit like eu4 

Anyway the mod is fun

Keep up the good work

add new unit is too difficult,but some of my friend is working on it.maybe next summer,you will see it.

9 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

add new unit is too difficult,but some of my friend is working on it.maybe next summer,you will see it.

Ooh ok I hope it's possible ohyea how bout like a manpower mechanic 

Like eu4 so big nation have a limit for how many they can recruit and the size of their manpower is depended on the stability and happiness

9 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

anyone see this sentence can replay me and tell me which country do you like in 1444 and i will make more event for it.

I like playing southeast Asian nation

I usually play with Majapahit Khmer Malaya Brunei Ayutthaya

How bout you add more events for them

Just found another  i tried to max out the military upkeep it won't let me max it out I can only do 7 or 8 points 

Is this a feature or a bug???

Screenshot_2022-01-09-08-40-25-98_dc231d427fd56aacadf34674057c064c.jpg

28 minutes ago, Meowbbq said:

Ooh ok I hope it's possible ohyea how bout like a manpower mechanic 

Like eu4 so big nation have a limit for how many they can recruit and the size of their manpower is depended on the stability and happiness

manpower is finished but i prefer to add it to my another mod and i will show it soon

Just now, Meowbbq said:

Just found another  i tried to max out the military upkeep it won't let me max it out I can only do 7 or 8 points 

Is this a feature or a bug???

Screenshot_2022-01-09-08-40-25-98_dc231d427fd56aacadf34674057c064c.jpg

it is limited cause it will be unbalance if you stress on a single tech......but it actually bugs.You can improve your techs to unlocked more

1 hour ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

manpower is finished but i prefer to add it to my another mod and i will show it soon

Ok I'm looking forward for this new mod of yours

new download link: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10s1eOebA8PzBZ6rCLwp5vPc8_1blx1WO/view?usp=drivesdk

Guys, this is good news. The Europa Universalis mod is getting its next update. This is just a small update that mainly fixes some balance issues that the game originally had. such as economic growth. In past versions, the growth rate of the economy was tightly controlled by a cap. This resulted in you having to manually invest to solve the unemployment problem, and now the investment bar is fixed, allowing you to solve most unemployment problems by pulling the investment bar. In addition to this, the polity has been modified accordingly, and the problem of suddenly turning an empire into a republic or even a communist state in the later script will no longer arise (probably). Because of the expansion of the economy, the income growth brought by the economy has greatly increased, so I have weakened the economic income, but it will still be the main component of your income.

In addition to this, the latest update includes some event fixes and UK event improvements, with more than a dozen new fun events and ten random events added to the UK.

Screenshot_2022-01-11-10-29-49-684_age_of.civilizations2_zeng.demin.thumb.jpg.5ef11b71d2a921cadac8b577159b1025.jpgScreenshot_2022-01-11-10-30-07-633_age_of.civilizations2_zeng.demin.thumb.jpg.30dced571427bce63d9b0d7b7d0f644e.jpg