Age of History 3
桑榆不是鱼

Europa Universalis 4 MOD Of AoH II

2 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

you have played it?tell me more feelings and maybe suggestions for fixing up these problems plz(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

Can you check my account I have published Chinese mods in the past, if they are yours then I will delete my posts. 

20 hours ago, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

I have checked it and I found that was the old vision.There is no need for you to delete it.

OK thanks so I'm going to edit my post and put your post forward. 

And I think you should put the link at the top in the first post, the link would be easier to find. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, Ichthy said:

Are you planning on making a mobile version?

English isn't my main language, so i thought this mod was for pc lol

On 1/2/2022 at 11:49 AM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

Hellow everbody.Do you want to try my NEW MOD?

I made a Age of Civilization 2 mod that restores Europa Universalis 4 on the PC side, using a new system (a game system made by players that enhances AI military diplomacy, enriches gameplay and increases the difficulty of the game).

This is a detailed description of the mod:

• about 30 scenarios form the BC3000 to AD2020
  • Complete restoration of maps and countries of Europa Universalis 4 (slightly optimized)
  • Use a COAT OF ARMS instead of a rectangular flag
  • Smarter AI which will reject unreasonable diplomatic proposals, will take the initiative to form alliances and handle relationships, and will take the initiative to give gifts and insult enemies.
  • The more useful happiness mechanism, happiness is affected by war, war weariness, taxes and unemployment, and if you can't manage your country well, it can lead to excessive unemployment and eventually the collapse of the country towards civil war.(The specific values are still being adjusted)
  • The new UI is used to restore the style of Europa Universalis 4.
  • New tags and some flag fixed.
  • Automatic develop function.Open your country's diplomatic interface and there is a green heart button in the resolution. Ten rounds of economic trusteeship can be carried out for you, which can help you complete projects such as regional investment and building construction. When your country is too large, try using this button to relieve operational stress.
  • One-click festival function.Tired of constantly clicking on holidays to boost happiness? Maybe you need this, a one-click festival, to consume as much of your current round of action and money as possible in all the provinces that can be celebrated.
  • One-click recruitment and automatic management of the army. The former will spend all your money on conscription across the country (use it with care, as the location of his activation is uncertain and may help in war), and can be used when you need to massively expand your army. Automatically managing your army will help you move scattered around the army to the front line where the enemy borders, which can only be used in peacetime.
  • Event read fix, as we all know (and some people may not know yet), in the old version of Age of Civilizations 2, when you archive, those events with the condition "an event has been triggered" will never be able to trigger these events because the event trigger records cannot be read, and after you read the file again, these events will never be triggered. The new system fixes this issue.
  • World news events, which allow certain events to be broadcast to the whole world, such as in this mod, the Renaissance, colonialism, Enlightenment and other ideas will be received all over the world. And give bonuses to the corresponding countries.This technology can mainly be used to restore modern news events.But there is no deeper application in this mod for the time being.

NO.1 Scenario: Rise of the Ottoman The main scenario of the mod.E39ED9D38C984D6DDEA9FF50D8AAE970.jpg

This scene almost restores the ottoman rise map in the European storm, resetting the flags of all countries and modifying the national color scheme accordingly.More importantly, of course, more than 500 events have been made to the game.64DDA6E614B4AC647626D501F9C45294.jpg

There are a large number of complete chains of events in mod. include:

1. The complete chain of events of the Ming Dynasty, from the immigration to Taiwan, to the unification of the Central Plains, was followed by the conquest of northeastern China, Mongolia, Xinjiang, and the countries of Korea and Southeast Asia. Each event will reward you and guide you to the next event.
  2. Complete random events in Ming, Byzantium, France.There are dozens of random events, including emperor court events, advisor events, trade events, diplomacy events, etc., and one of them will be triggered randomly in a certain number of rounds.
  3. Mission tree of the Sultanate of Delhi, the Grand Duchy of Moscow, Afghanistan, England, Austria, Ottoman, Byzantium, France.All task trees are made up of events, which is a shame, and when you complete a task, there will be events that reward you and tell you what to do next.The mission tree of the Delhi Sultanate guides you to reunify India, and the mission tree of Afghanistan allows you to get rid of Timur and march into India to form the Mughal Empire. Moscow's mission tree guides you to unify the Russian region, establish the Russian Empire, expand into Eastern Europe and Siberia, and Russia's exclusive Siberian frontier event can help you quickly occupy Siberia. England's mission tree is relatively simple, mainly to allow you to unify the British Isles and form the United Kingdom. The Austrian Quest Tree guides you to establish joint rule with other countries and expand the Austrian Empire. If you use the task tree to expand, you can easily expand your territory. However, limited by the mechanism of Civilization Age 2, perhaps the connectivity mechanism is not ideal. Ottomans have a rich chain of events that allow you to build the Ottoman Empire across three continents, conquering Byzantium and the Mamluks as well as other countries. Events in Byzantium are mainly the restoration of the homeland, when you recover some important Roman cities, there will be events to give rewards, when you roughly recover the territory of the Roman Empire, there will be events that allow you to choose to continue as the Greek "Eastern Roman Empire" Byzantium or the orthodox Roman Empire.
  4. Ming's Mandate of Heaven reform mechanism, Ming was originally a heavenly government, allowing him to maintain a large standing army, but in terms of income, combat effectiveness and other aspects are extremely weak, once the rise of Walla or Manchuria, it may pose a threat to Daming. Therefore, Daming needs to improve himself through reform. Daming's government forbade it to conduct scientific research, but when his happiness grew to more than 95%, he could deduct happiness (that is, the mandate of heaven value) in exchange for reform and science and technology points, and when Daming completed the five mandate of heaven reforms, the political system could be transformed into an incomparably powerful Chinese imperial government. As a player around Daming, you can take advantage of the weakness during Daming's reforms to defeat Daming.89345C3040DBC310EA12E501ADFD851D.jpg
  5. Other events: Colonial events, where Spain could initiate a voyage westward to discover the Americas and establish colonies in Cuba and New Mexico. Portugal could also establish a Brazilian colony. After the British occupied North America, they could form thirteen colonies (the United States after independence) and Canadian colonies. The Hundred Years' War between Britain and France, the Hundred Years' War between England and France is still continuing, if there is no agreement between the two sides for peace, then the war will soon begin, France will recover the territory of Normandy and other regions, and finally the Hundred Years' War will end. The Rose Wars event, which britain could trigger without being in war (mainly for the sake of balance), would recur rebels, and red and white roses would compete for control of the throne. The polish joint rule over Lithuania was an event in which Poland annexed Lithuania and established a glass confederation (imperfect). The Prussian Events, Brandenburg had the task tree event of unifying Germany and establishing Prussia as well as further establishing the German Empire. The Jianzhou Jurchens also had events that could unify Manchuria and establish the Qing Dynasty. The Mongols could return to China, establish the Great Yuan, and later form the real Mongol Empire. After the collapse of the Wallachia, the Dzungars will be divided.In the event of the Burgundy succession, French Austria could inherit Burgundy, and Burgundy could choose to be independent, but each option would result in a different outcome.
  6. Easter Egg Event: After 1500, there is a probability of triggering (only 10% of each game is general), mechanical intelligence invades The Earth, and declares war on all major civilizations. Fight for The Earth!F62E48CCD7CF346948E825A7F558D001.jpg

NO. 2 65002F3C5F1352B5DB243517505D639892B.jpg

In 650, the Tang Dynasty in the east reached its maximum territory, with several capital protectorates ruling the frontier, the Arabs in the west were rising, and the Byzantine Empire was in decline.

NO. 3 Year 5 A.D215E1A96A128FEFA422F7EC95F4309C3.jpg

The original scene, with a little restoration.

NO. 4 1200 AD04AC0F2072A349B0996F18018D7205E2.jpg

It was also a primitive scenario, with extensive modifications to the east, refining the Mongol tribes and strengthening the tribe of Genghis Khan, who would quickly rise to unify Mongolia and launch a conquest of the entire world, trying to defeat him. The border between the Western Xia and Jin Dynasties was revised, and the flag of the Western Xia was replaced with the Western Xia script instead of Chinese characters.

NO. 5 1917 ADF715186C1C47291918CDA1E78B4A254E.jpg

China is in a period of warlord melee, while the West is fighting World War I. When the Allies gained superiority on the battlefield, Germany would surrender, the Treaty of Versailles would be signed, the German colonies would be divided, and the Allies would be dissolved. And in Russia, a vigorous revolution is breaking out, and the overwhelming revolutionary army will overthrow the corrupt Russian government and unite the country under a new leader.

NO 6 The destruction of the YUAN Empire

The Yuan Dynasty, which has ruled China for nearly a hundred years, is collapsing, all kinds of rebels are rising up, and warlords loyal to the Yuan Dynasty government are also taking action, it is obvious that the Yuan Dynasty and the end, more importantly, after the collapse of the Yuan Dynasty, who will unify China? The incident allowed Zhu Yuanzhang, the King of Wu, to grow in power and eventually establish the Ming Dynasty. This scenario is not finished.A9663567684390C3856ACCF894A80D4E.jpg

NO.7 World War II259D21C9588DFB27A3499E8D8AA46851.jpg

Original scenario, not much content.The flag of the Chinese warlord was modified

This is the download address:version:1.31.4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-dRIa8oTB-pumRwhnyC_pUruX0RThQrv/view?usp=drivesdk 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:10 PM, ARABIAN REICH said:

What Is The Special, what so Special about this mod

Tell me, what features or what change you have Make That Make this mod Differents than the Vanilla Version ( Original Un modded version ) OF AOH II 

tell Me Mr..... please do

I have remade the introduction screen of the topic, now you can view their detailed information.

1 hour ago, Ichthy said:

English isn't my main language, so i thought this mod was for pc lol

sorry but the code was changed in many ways and the mod cant work on pc.Maybe oneday?

as for the language,I will try,In fact, only the Chinese version is complete.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:36 PM, 桑榆不是鱼 said:

the game crushed,maybe you need to deleted all savings or relording the game.(இωஇ )

I didn't even play it i just tap An scenario and i get kicked.

31 minutes ago, Lipark JP modder said:

remove this inappropriate pictures from the mod immedately.

proof

画像画像

and add another english font for the mod. 

Lol

I played this mod and it was quite good 

But I noticed some countries name is either unfinished or error 

I hope you fix it either way keep up the good job 

Below is some of the examples of the unfinished names

InShot_20220107_165645301.jpg

InShot_20220107_165624703.jpg

InShot_20220107_184132324.jpg

Edited by Meowbbq
Forgot to add something

6 hours ago, Meowbbq said:

I played this mod and it was quite good