Age of History 3
Aleksgol123

Great Peace - What if WW1 Never Happened Update v1

After the assasination of Franz Ferdinand a risk of war beetwen Serbia and Austria was very high. The German ruler Kaiser Wilhelm knowed the risk of war with Russia and maybe even France so in the final he stopped A-H from attacking Serbia, no one would know that this thing would change Europe so much. After death of Francis Joseph I the Charles I was in charge of the empire now. After many riots in the empire he was forced to break the constitution and had to limit the autonomy of Hungary and less in rest of the empire. The uprising in the empire ended in 2 years old war where Hungary, Bohemia and Galicia gained indenpendece, Hungary gived up on Slovakia , Croatia and Bosnia because of the risk of Romanian invasion so they becamed indenpented too. Lets see what new future wil bring to us

This scenario is What if WW1 never happened so:

-Galicia-Lodomeria and Croatia are cooperating with austria

-Bosnia,Serbia and Montenegro created the alliance

-Czech and slovaks created an alliance

-Colonies are the same as in 1914 (Egipt is puppet state)

-Canada, Australia and other dominions have less will for autonomy because of the bloody war never happened so they more depented on UK

-China is the same as in 1926

-Totalitarian regimes in Russia, Germany and Italy vever established

-Russia will face economic crisis because of loans from UK and France

-Portugal colonies was partitioned by Belgium,UK,Germany and France by treaty from 1913

-Japan Panasiatism is on rise

Features:

-Leaders

-Events

-New content

-New flags and civilizations

Update 1:

-Turkey and Northern Arabia now have more territory

-New Germany

-Portugal colonies was partitioned

Thanks for reading 🙂 (Sorry for my English)

20190217130603_1.jpg

20190217130623_1.jpg

20190218131540_1.jpg

20190218131631_1.jpg

Edited by Aleksgol123
New name

19 minutes ago, Future mapper said:

If world war one never happened I am really sure Turkey will be in more good position 

Maybe, we mnie that the ottoman empire was heading to collapse , but Maybelline i will give more provinces to turkey, thanks.

10 hours ago, Aleksgol123 said:

Maybe, we mnie that the ottoman empire was heading to collapse , but Maybelline i will give more provinces to turkey, thanks.

Maybe* i dont remember what's "mnie" was. I meaned that ottoman empire was heading to collapse

On 2/24/2019 at 10:34 PM, Macio said:

why did portugal lost colonies?

There were plans od partition im 1913 , only because Portugal joined the great war this didn't happened

This is false man. Actually Ottoman Empire. If WW1 not happened, Ottoman's are bigger than ur scenario's Ottoman's (Sorry for my bad English) 

Actually project is canceled. I stopped playing AoC so i dont see any sense in making huge mod for this, mabe i will made something smaller but for now this project is officialy dead.

Sorry guys