Age of History 3

PedroAOH

World War I: The Great War

Well, what is this project? It's a project that brings back the First World War, with a focus tree and events. Fully custom leaders photos, UI, and more in the design! The mod will only come out for mobile for now, when I have more news, I'll talk. Thank you for your attention

Edited by PedroAOH

10 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

In the third picture, it's 1915, which means that the Balkan wars already happened, so those borders are wrong

I know, it's beacuse i was testing the event and ended in 1915 the war and the treaty of peace, the balkan war should end when ottoman empire lose their balkan provinces or when bulgaria got collapsed

Edited by PedroAOH

3 minutes ago, PedroAOH said:

I know, it's beacuse i was testing the event and ended in 1915 the war and the treaty of peace, the balkan war should end when ottoman empire lose their balkan provinces or when bulgaria got collapsed

It's beacuse have the alternative event which is the ottoman win in balkan war

2 hours ago, PedroAOH said:

2 hours ago, PedroAOH said:

It's beacuse have the alternative event which is the ottoman win in balkan war

Ohhh right

Mod looks promising! Also... just to point a few errors:

Austrian Galicia and Lodomeria is missing two provinces: Lviv and the one to the right of it (the one above chernivtsi)

Romania doesn't own Moldavia in 1910. Including Southern Dobruja

Screenshot_20230604_192604_YouTube.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bacon Boi said:

Mod looks promising! Also... just to point a few errors:

Austrian Galicia and Lodomeria is missing two provinces: Lviv and the one to the right of it (the one above chernivtsi)

Romania doesn't own Moldavia in 1910. Including Southern Dobruja

Screenshot_20230604_192604_YouTube.jpg

Ohhhh thanks for report 😄

37 minutes ago, PedroAOH said:

Screenshot_2023-06-04-09-30-17-43_d6c8f701d9e8cac1322029a9537db33a.jpg

Btw the capital of Bulgaria is Sofia and you should change the flag to Hoi4 Bulgaria flag or the normal Bulgarian flag. Also you should add Kingdom of Montenegro instead of adding Montenegro and making it monarchy. And one more thing, the province near Podgorica should go to Austria-Hungary.

Edited by wbladew5

53 minutes ago, wbladew5 said:

Btw the capital of Bulgaria is Sofia and you should change the flag to Hoi4 Bulgaria flag or the normal Bulgarian flag. Also you should add Kingdom of Montenegro instead of adding Montenegro and making it monarchy. And one more thing, the province near Podgorica should go to Austria-Hungary.

I'm gonna make this