Age of History 3

14 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

An alliance with isn't a Spanish inquisition to not be expected, I am against the idea that Dutch and Belgium declare war on Germany on the begginning of WW2 for two reasons:

-Historically they didn't they get invaded by germany to move around Maginot but if you ally with the Dutch, normally you wouldn't have to invade it as Germany.

-So as solution, add a specific event about Benelux fate:

if they are an alliance, add an event passing by Dutch and invading Belgium

-if they aren't they are two options:

-Ask for military acsess,

-Invade them

I hope you understand No body expected the Spanish Inquisition Joke.

22 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

An alliance with isn't a Spanish inquisition to not be expected, I am against the idea that Dutch and Belgium declare war on Germany on the begginning of WW2 for two reasons:

-Historically they didn't they get invaded by germany to move around Maginot but if you ally with the Dutch, normally you wouldn't have to invade it as Germany.

-Invade them

?

13 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

-Invade them

That will be added in current or future update, Germany attacking Benelux would be historically accurate.

Also, before you suggest anything else please:

Please do not make such demanding requests such as adding Artillery or Nukes and PLEASE do not complain about the actions you made in-game. No one is at fault other than you. This is especially the case with trading with other countries to declare war on the Soviet Union. Plus, the capitulation system that you desire is a very experimental mechanic used mostly in Bloody Europe 2. After the update comes out, a version of TSGW/USGW with Bloody Europe 2 code will be also released. Do not complain to me about these things since I cannot mess with the code, or else the game will become a broken mess.

Thank you for all your detailled response, and sorry for the much annoyance I caused to you.

I know I just pop out from nowhere and bombarded you by suggestions of changing things that you aren't even planning to modify, 

I apologize and the suggestions I made are far enough, so good luck.

19 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Thank you for all your detailled response, and sorry for the much annoyance I caused to you.

I know I just pop out from nowhere and bombarded you by suggestions of changing things that you aren't even planning to modify, 

I apologize and the suggestions I made are far enough, so good luck.

Thank you

I have made a capitulation event for Greece, if both Germany and Bulgaria are in the axis then you will have a choise to release Greece as a puppet, divide it between you and Germany or divide it between you, Bulgaria and Germany.

If Bulgaria is not in the Axis you can release Greece as a puppet or divide it between you and Germany.

if you are not in the Axis you can annex all of Greece or release it as a puppet

@Wooodex , add Morocco and Tunisia as they both has been protectorates and never incoporated into France as shown in TSGW.

Well, indeed they are far from being boring nations, The declaration of Independence of Morocco was in 1944, have you heard about Anfa Conference when Franklin Roosevelt gave Mohammed V a pronise to support to independence. Also Morocco has been always for the allies and was against  Anti-jew policies promoted by Vich Germany, also French possesions around Africa could eventually collapse and be subject of revolt if France was not reclaimed. Morocco and Tunisia could join the axis as an alt path or find it as oppurtinity to emancipate from France. Also Morocco have already functionning political parties then and Tunisia was having a bey as ruler.

Also you TSGW also forgot the Arab country  have a significant role, Syria and Iraq joined Axis before being invaded by Britain.

Iran should also be added.

Also collaborations and resistance paths would be a good thing to add, for example polish gov escaping to UK and encouraging a uprising at Warsaw.

I do not know if that it true, but I found out that Germany planned to deport remaining Jews at Madagascar.

Well, I know that too much suggestions, but I am ready to help if you need.

I an also developping TSGW+ bloody europe a  mod that will be released soon.

On 6/27/2023 at 6:05 AM, Dimitry Yazov said:

add genocide refuse to elaborate further

You can already do genocide, just burn the towns up before annexing them

4 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

@Wooodex , add Morocco and Tunisia as they both has been protectorates and never incoporated into France as shown in TSGW.

Well, indeed they are far from being boring nations, The declaration of Independence of Morocco was in 1944, have you heard about Anfa Conference when Franklin Roosevelt gave Mohammed V a pronise to support to independence. Also Morocco has been always for the allies and was against  Anti-jew policies promoted by Vich Germany, also French possesions around Africa could eventually collapse and be subject of revolt if France was not reclaimed. Morocco and Tunisia could join the axis as an alt path or find it as oppurtinity to emancipate from France. Also Morocco have already functionning political parties then and Tunisia was having a bey as ruler.

Also you TSGW also forgot the Arab country  have a significant role, Syria and Iraq joined Axis before being invaded by Britain.

Iran should also be added.

Also collaborations and resistance paths would be a good thing to add, for example polish gov escaping to UK and encouraging a uprising at Warsaw.

I do not know if that it true, but I found out that Germany planned to deport remaining Jews at Madagascar.

Well, I know that too much suggestions, but I am ready to help if you need.

I an also developping TSGW+ bloody europe a  mod that will be released soon.

Reason why I wont add Morocco and Tunisia as separate nations from France is the same reason why I wont add British Raj, they would break the game in multiple ways and make more border gore which would make me need to add more events to prevent it.

Syria becomes a Vichy colony when Vichy France is released, Iraq joining the Axis will be added thank you for reminding me to add Iraq to the Axis.

I did try to make the suggestion of collaborations but it would make too many rebels rise up and too much border gore sadly.

Hitler supported the creation of Israel so I believe he would deport them there but I am not sure.

Edited by Wooodex

Ah yes, I forgotten this, you remember me of the moment when tannu tuva annexed some random lands in  Finland.
Yes it would be better no to add it.

Well yes the main problem of this game is excessive border lore.

8 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

Reason why I wont add Morocco and Tunisia as different nations from France is the same why I wont add British Raj, they would break the game in multiple ways and make more border gore which would make me need to add more events to prevent it.

Syria becomes a Vichy colony when Vichy France is released, Iraq joining the Axis will be added thank you for reminding me to add Iraq to the Axis.

I did try to make the suggestion of collaborations but it would make too many rebels rise up and too much border gore sadly.

Hitler supported the creation of Israel so I believe he would deport them there but I am not sure.

Edited by Emir of Granada

33 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Ah yes, I forgotten this, you remember me of the moment when tannu tuva annexed some random lands in  Finland.
Yes it would be better no to add it.

Well yes the main problem of this game is excessive border lore.

Thank you for understanding. When the update is out you can always add your own stuff to the mix to make your own sub-mod.

13 hours ago, Wooodex said:

I have now made it so when France attacks Germany on September 3rd 1939 the Maginot Line becomes a wasteland so Germany has to go though the Benelux, which it attacks on 10th May 1940

Ok

I succesfully managed to merge Bloody Europe 1.3 with TSGW and played it, well it works.1168762172_Capturedcran2023-06-29031238.thumb.png.819718e5fc7959558595e2d33786b933.png

Features :

-Nukes added

_ Genocide added

- When you take the enemy capital it surrender

- New mechanics added

-Events still work well

- New technologies

- New decisions

- Manpower and food mechanics added to increase realisticness

Downsides 

- Spanish Civil war still sucks

- All other dowsides previously mentionned still exist

Well I found a solution to rebellions that have no cultural justification, just supress the civs  that has no relation with WW2 nations, you will still have wacky situations like France declare war at France but not at Occitania. Well that mean that the inclusion of this mod in Age of Imperialism is a bad idea. Also fixing cores will fix this more efficiently.

Well, I will not publish this version, becausr I prefer to publish one with UGSW. If you do not mind this collab 

17 hours ago, Wooodex said:

Thank you for understanding. When the update is out you can always add your own stuff to the mix to make your own sub-mod.

17 hours ago, Wooodex said:

I have now made it so when France attacks Germany on September 3rd 1939 the Maginot Line becomes a wasteland so Germany has to go though the Benelux, which it attacks on 10th May 1940

That indeed a very good idea. Can I use it in my southern victory and WW1 scenarios?

Well in oppose Hiler do not forget to add this guy:Screenshot_20230629-190816.thumb.png.83f4024456b09f297bf5fb34519c1ce5.png

Also adding Hitler assasination event, famous Valkyrie operation.

Also is fascit, democratic paths planned for Soviet Union?

This may sound weird, but remember national bolchevism is a thing and social democracy also.

Also Bukharin path may be a good idea.Screenshot_20230629-190952.thumb.png.04dc1ac1790f56a7f3b91046e59b193f.png

Also I recommend you to supress Leaders unrelated to WW2.

Also Mao should be shown younger and also adding ReichKommisariats leaders.

Add also this leader:

Screenshot_20230629-191111.thumb.png.e051bc29e753dc16104f22e5a4d0e4f6.png

Well this photos originate from a WW2 dead mod, no discord link nor download available. It is called Age if democracy you could take inspiration from his screenshots or collab with him if he come back.

-Elections for democratic countries

-objectives to do like Age of Imperialism fashion (like build fortresses objective, build workshops objective) would be a nice feature

-Is Gulf countries focus tree planned?

Uniting Arabs, declaring caliphate, strenghtening the autority of the ruler, an emancipation of colonialism...

Bolivia may want to reclaim it territories lost in the Chaco war to.Paraguay.

Paraguay was then supported by Italy in this war so it may take the oppurtunity to take revenge from Argentina. May became fascist.

Also why when Sweden unite with Norway, Denmark change it name to Denmark-Norway???

Also ideas from swissterland, join the allies, join the fascits, getting carved up by axis, unite with Austria, benefit from Axis gold.

Also add lichestein. Why andora have a place and lichestein not. It may unite with germany, with swiss stay neutral.

Also San marino need to be added since they also became fascist.

Also Danzig need a event tree.

Add event collapse of African colonies if France lost most of its land in Africa to avoid boder gore.

Finland can have an event like hoi4 in which they restore Anastasia Romanov, declare themselves provisional Russian gov, and reunite russia.

In general a monarchist path will be a nice add to Finland

Also if Italy choose to ally with Soviet Union, shouldn't it turn communist and Mussolini not remain in charge.

You should add the event of the Peruvian-Ecuadorian war of 1941 and fix Peru 1936 borders, Ecuador still controlled some land.

Is it possible to add D-Day, Operation Torch,Invasion of Italy, Operation Downfall as events? As a choice to be make

Philippines should be a puppet to America

Greece should have a fascit path when she restore ancient greeks colonies and declare itself the Republic of Ancient Hellas.

Is Hitler suicide event added?

Winter war and Recuperation war, Wehmarcht invasion of Finland.

Also if Hungary choose monarchist path, The event should not stop there, another event in which Hungary choose if the King should be Otto Von Habsburg-Reunification with Austria Path, A fascit King or a democatic King.

Edited by Emir of Granada