Age of History 3

Hi everyone,idk if everyone before me said that but it would be interesting and more fun if there was option to toggle historical army use of every country like if Mongols heavily used horse units,if Carthaginian troops were mainly naval units,if ottomans tend to get access to musketeers and cannons before anyone and things like this,i think it's not best idea but if lukaz is interested he can get some kind of inspiration from my yapping.

DW Im already working on an AOH3 mod that will recreate actual history starting from 1200, pretty much you have the option to start as an empire at the time and follow the historical path up until its collapse, from there you get two historically significant nation options to switch to, im currently researching the history to actually pull this off but so far, here is what i came up with for options on empire's collapse: 

Seljuk collapse in 1308: your options are either karaman or the ottoman beylik

mongol division: Either golden horde, Yuan (you can continue after the collapse of yuan as ming and later on as qing and either ccp or taiwan), Il Khanate (nothin for this one was important to add) Or Chagatai (Chagatai gives u option to become timurids later on and timurids give you option to form mughals) 

fall of almohades: either granada or tunis, marinids or tlemcen, might add more taifa options for the fun of it

Delhi sultanate: you can form mughals Thru This Path Also, might do some gymnastics to allow u to play as pakistan thru the mughals also

Novgorod: You can play with muscovy starting in 1230 smth i don't remember the date 

UK: you can have the option to switch to the US after the american revolution event

spain: you can play as either side of the civil war really

france: vichy france though i wont do ww2 and will give it to some other modders

Byzantium: you can play as either the latin empire or nicea, though I'm actually going to add an event option where you can stop the 4th crusade from happening and add an alt historical path with its own impossible challenges to nerf it ofc) 

might add others but i cant come up with anything