Age of History 3

Evidential

WC4 - AOCII Mod

I would recommend changing the .rar file into a .zip file, since some people do not have WinRAR! You need to put the custom countries into the ,zip file, as I am getting blank civilizations. Anyways, good start for this mod!

Edited by Jaggwagg

24 minutes ago, Jaggwagg said:

I would recommend changing the .rar file into a .zip file, since some people do not have WinRAR! You need to put the custom countries into the ,zip file, as I am getting blank civilizations. Anyways, good start for this mod!

WinRAR is easy to get and is much better than almost anything else

4 minutes ago, Beter Griffin said:

WinRAR is easy to get and is much better than almost anything else

I know, but for convenience for the sake of the downloader, zips would be much easier. Instead of downloading a new program, just use a zip. 

On 1/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, Evidential said:

Evidential Proudly Presents:

1505695147_WC4AOCIIMOD.png.4e22a6c79a8baff1a51ba07a454c5424.png

WC344OKWRJIOWER.thumb.png.a4513d059adb05fcd08cd6276befb68e.png

Features: Conquest Mode Where Every Conquest Has A Number In (?) Then It Will Say: WW2 Europe

Click On The One You Want to Do!

This Mod is in Its Early Stages Please Wait For Incoming Updates 🙂

Version: 0.10

WC4 - AOCII Mod.rar

I didnt see this coming! but i will follow the development of the mod :)

Offtopic:The easytech games are,like many said before me,P2W with unjust microtransaction policies but i must say that i enjoy them(the game i enjoyed the most was,ironically,a game made by a fan using the EW engine i think)

On 1/2/2019 at 10:13 AM, Shiite said:

They're shite tho

Agreed, Easytech is made by a low quality chinese dev and the games are very repetitive, There " Separate " games are just the same game but with different ui, And yes I TOTALLY AGREE that all easytech games are pay to win, You cannot accomplish very much without paying 200+ Usd.

Edited by WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER

1 minute ago, WINNIE THE PARAMOUN LEADER said:

Agreed, Easytech is made by a low quality chinese dev and the games are very repetitive, There " Separate " games are just the same game but with different ui, And yes I TOTALLY AGREE that all easytech games are pay to win, You cannot accomplish very much without paying 200+ Usd.

One reason I love aoh2 so much is that all you need to pay is $5.00 for the game and that is it, No in game purchases, The mods are free, You don't have to pay for anything for a more enjoyable experience and that most likely contributed to the success of this game, Everybody likes games without In game purchases. On the other end of the spectrum we have easytech, they lure people in by making their games free and then charging you $50.00 to accomplish any task, their games are all the same just different graphics.

Hope that helps new comers understand why aoh2 is better than easytech.