Age of History 3
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

12 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

1) If it is 100% population growth rate, then yes they are corrected on the map 

2) also fixed the error of the absence of the proposed civilizations in the scenario editor, or rather in the section "Managing civilizations" 

changes will be available only after the release of the next update 

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.ccbece247b4b6947e3fa5817bd87497d.jpg

When should the next update come out? (No pressure of course)

Keep up the good work man!

18 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Now preparation for war, can take 50 turns 

Which allows bots to better prepare for a joint war 
BCWQ3533Pm8.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=feb6a623dd7d965f7dc9673699f363bd&type=album

bro, are you suzema? can you please make AI trade coast provinces for money (trade companies)? 

btw what happened to the texture of occupied provinces?

11 minutes ago, Simon Wilford said:

bro, are you suzema? can you please make AI trade coast provinces for money (trade companies)? 

btw what happened to the texture of occupied provinces?

I am the new developer of this mod. Province trading now works, I managed to fix a developer bug, and players can now use province trading for money.

The texture of the occupied province can be changed in the game settings.

15 minutes ago, Trans-Amur said:

I am the new developer of this mod. Province trading now works, I managed to fix a developer bug, and players can now use province trading for money.

The texture of the occupied province can be changed in the game settings.

i can't find out how to change it, can you give a screenshot of where to change it from?

Cool mod 10/10 would make Europe bleed again

Got a province map by any chance? Also, shouldn't there be a map with less provinces, if so, why is it no longer in it and are there any plans to reimplement it?

Great update bro, this mod is just incredible, here are some changes i wrote somewhere else:
a nice idea would be to change the peace deals, like you can select provinces you didnt conquer for the points you have

And when nation is at war with someone that they dont have borders with, they should not only have army at capital but also at beaches or maybe water provinces to defend from attacks

8 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

Great update bro, this mod is just incredible, here are some changes i wrote somewhere else:
a nice idea would be to change the peace deals, like you can select provinces you didnt conquer for the points you have

And when nation is at war with someone that they dont have borders with, they should not only have army at capital but also at beaches or maybe water provinces to defend from attacks

By the way, I planned to do this, but due to some errors in the code, I did not succeed

By accidentally making one mistake in the game code, I got a funny effect. During the peace conference, all the provinces of the world were available, and you could take any province out of the country, even if it wasn't at war with you.qajgZHPHyWM.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=32e475236cef89e5b5357f23b3d5dc63&type=albumYGsbF6QJ-kE.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=a56fb175db92782acc004c5ec4350fb6&type=album1U4iY9sZ2IM.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=033b22425b1d1439a7860b02f7a26f9a&type=albumclynAo5-Cw4.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=10002dd44b72203811f182817cb11536&type=album

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

By the way, I planned to do this, but due to some errors in the code, I did not succeed

By accidentally making one mistake in the game code, I got a funny effect. During the peace conference, all the provinces of the world were available, and you could take any province out of the country, even if it wasn't at war with you.qajgZHPHyWM.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=32e475236cef89e5b5357f23b3d5dc63&type=albumYGsbF6QJ-kE.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=a56fb175db92782acc004c5ec4350fb6&type=album1U4iY9sZ2IM.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=033b22425b1d1439a7860b02f7a26f9a&type=albumclynAo5-Cw4.jpg?size=1280x606&quality=96&sign=10002dd44b72203811f182817cb11536&type=album

I'm certain fixing the code a bit will definitely make this feature work just the concept of it seems so nice sorta of reminds me of the state transfer mod in a way of fixing the borders though I can see why this feature could take away the fun of getting a Civ quite large 

3 hours ago, Poland_in_1939 said:

8b2c10316b6fc5c8102e6281dab1935d.thumb.jpg.5fc3537e8a7bf3752d10a0261bdc9c23.jpgShould those Polish and German Provinces be in this?

If we talk about this screenshot, then historically Poland participated in the "partition of Czechoslovakia" and, together with the Third Reich, divided Czechoslovakia, Poland took this region.

Second screenshot: perhaps this is a mistake, perhaps not, this region belonged to Austria in the Franco-Prussian War, only after the unification of Germany, most likely Austria lost the region. 

4 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

If we talk about this screenshot, then historically Poland participated in the "partition of Czechoslovakia" and, together with the Third Reich, divided Czechoslovakia, Poland took this region.

Second screenshot: perhaps this is a mistake, perhaps not, this region belonged to Austria in the Franco-Prussian War, only after the unification of Germany, most likely Austria lost the region. 

This is a simple fix sure it may have Sudentenland and Hungarian ethnic lands in Slovakia but these borders are the pre partiton borders of Czechoslovakia

Untitled65_20210425214804.png

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion
Slovenia meant to be Slovakia

7 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Poland didnt take that region, they took zaolzie which was at the border of slovakia but mostly in the Czech republic

On 4/25/2021 at 12:40 PM, Trans-Amur said:

super are you coder? if so i have many things i wanna talk with you

Imo the assimilation works too fast, and rebels should appear more often, cause when i conquered half of balkans not a single one appeared which isnt realistic in real world and this mod is (i think) supossed to be realistic
Also there is a lot of provinces in mod so you could make the Formable civilization only require from you most important provinces, like Czechoslovakia would need Prague, Brno, Plzen, Pisek, Zlin, Bratislava, Nitra, Kosice,
Intermarium could require more sea provinces that are not that important cause Intermarium means Between-seas so yeah.

Also i could unite with Czech republic even after 7 years of Alliance and 200 relations, i did it finally after 13 years when we had -54 relations which is weird i think
And   a l s o   a suggeestion, the colour of nation on diplomacy mod is sometimes confusing, you could change it, alliance colour for example is very simillar to good relation one etc.

2 hours ago, Trans-Amur said:

Better come on ask what changes in the code you want to add to your mod, I can help 

1.capitulation wben you capital is captured.

2.more revolt

3.fixing trade request

4.population and economy limits higher

How many of this can you help me on to make a jar abd dex file?