Jump to content
Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | OLD TOPIC

Recommended Posts

On 7/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank said:

I have one question. Is it possible to edit cities? For example, in Spain there are some very important (like Mérida, Valladolid, La Coruña and Vigo) that are misplaced or not mentioned. Same with Monaco, Gaza, Bordeaux, Nizhny Novgorod, Volgograd, Milan, Heligoland, Saint Gallen, Novi Bazar, Elbasan, Skhoder, Cluj-Napoca, Astana, Kabul, Transnistria and Andorra that their cities are nameless, the real one is in another country or simply nonexistent.

So I'm asking, it's possible to change names of cities, edit places or create cities? I'm saying this because when I try to create a new city in a nameless province, it doesn't work and only I can change names when I change one of a already existing province when I'm playing. Thank you in advance for your patience.

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, giannisgkouv2 said:

it is possible to add cities by using city editor if i am correct

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i recently tried to download this mod but it doesnt work. It always says ;;File not found'' and its just an Notepad file. I dont know ho to fix this. Please help me.

 

Edited by PlsHelp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PlsHelp said:

I recently tried to download this mod but it always says ,,File not found'' and becomes a ;;Notepad'' FIle. I have no idea how to fix this. Can someone help me?

 

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

Install winrar.

download bloody europe II

Rightclick on Bloody europe II file,

click "open with winrar"

frag contents in folder into AOC II directory

The problem is... i cant. 

why.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

I have WIN-Rar it but i cant unzip it. Wait i try again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Queen Elizabeth II said:

why not mate?

becuase windows is utterly bullshit, you have to install software to open "RAR" Files such as "Winrar"

IT works, Thanks for the help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, Frank said:

I did, I created a city, I changed the name of one already existing city and it doesn't apply. I change the name and when I press okay, it doesn't make any change, it doesn't create the city or doesn't rename. Maybe is my problem.

I cant create a city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

Its all fine,you made one of the best mods in the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Suzema said:

Hello everyone, i've come just to say that I will not release any new mods and any updates for Bloody Europe II and Age of Elder Scrolls ever. Sorry, if I disappointed someone, but I'm tired of making mods for this game and it's no more satisfying for me. If you want, you can make your own updates and post it in this topics, I don't care anymore. Thanks for being with me all this time, goodbye! 🙂

You made too many amazing mods. You are one of the best modders. Congrulations and good luck in your next life. 

Edited by Kerems2434

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 10:54 PM, Rodr1gues_gamer said:

Hey, what are the "random" name formable civs exactly?? I was with Portugal, then Portugalicia and Iberian Union but then it is granib???

Granib is what I assume is Gran Iberia (Greater Iberia),since the normal Iberia has only the houses of Castille,Aragon and Portugal,and Granib has the House of Flanders too.

Grgr is greater Germany.

Grfr is G. France.

And Grbr is Greater Britain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados 
      ¿Qué sucedió este ultimo año?
       
      Tras haber pasado casi un año desde que publique mi primer post en esta comunidad, he vuelto, para terminar lo que alguna vez en el pasado deje. Aquel "antiguo" proyecto llamado "Mundos Exiliados" el cual por razones de cansancio e inexperiencia no pude completar.
      Hoy 25 de enero de 2022 puedo presentar otra vez el mismo proyecto pero de una manera diferente.
       
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      “En un antiguo mundo sonaban los tambores de guerra, mientras el cielo era sofocado por una nube de humo y fuego, que desde las naciones más fuertes provenía, buscando la guerra.  
      Que dios se apiade de nuestras almas, porque mientras peleamos contra nuestros hermanos, las hordas de la oscuridad renacen con inigualable poder...  
      La guerra está cerca y su grito se escucha desde la lejanía, desde el más puro hasta los herejes, ninguno se salvará.” 
       

       
      Características que presenta este nuevo mundo:
       
      +3000 Provincias 
      +Nuevas Historias con eventos únicos
      +Nuevas civilizaciones ficticias y mágicas
      *Diversos Escenarios históricos de este mundo
      * 4 Épocas históricas
      -El Origen
      -Edad Oscura
      -Edad Imperial
      -Edad Apocalíptica
       
      Sinceramente espero mucho de este proyecto y en gran parte es por el gran apoyo que recibió anteriormente,
      muchas gracias por apoyar el proyecto. Un saludo cordial y me despido. Buenas tardes
    • By Uagquq
      Age of democracy 4 is a hoi4 style ww2 addon + mod 
       
      FEATURES:
      300+ new leaders
      Working elections (for the United States, China, Germany, British raj, Spain, etc

      New focus trees for thee united states (normal hoi4 focus tree), the soviet union (new no step back focus tree with new democratic focus trees), united kingdom (new fascist monarch tree), Japan, British raj(whole new focus tree), Communist China, France, Spain, Poland (new no step back focus tree), Austria, China, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, 
      New ideologies like Falangism, Anarchism, Democratic Socialism, Rexism
      leaders will change when they change ideologies through focus or puppeted
       
      UPDATE:I just added all the reichskommissariat leaders (you can form the reichskommissariat after you have done the "form the reichskommissariat" focus)





      21|1|22 UPDATE:I have started adding the soviet union focuses and starting to add the democratic tree (kerensky portrait is from new ways mod for hoi4)



      23|1|22 UPDATE:I have added the german british puppet portraits (also bukharin portrait that i forgot about it in the last update)






      26/1/22 UPDATE:I have started work on the communist Chinese focus tree
    • By Vaux
      (DISCLAIMER: TRO DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TNO, THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND TRO'S NAME IS JUST A COINCIDENCE WITH THE HOI4 MOD TRO)
        The Red Order takes place in the times where you experience the Cold War as its "coldest". But of course there is a little twist to it, some of the things didn't go like OTL thus caused things to get a little bit different and sometimes "quirky".
      General Features of TRO:
      -Manually colored portraits for each leader.
      -A brand new UI and new ideologies
      -New provinces to enhance gameplay
      -And many graphical changes to fit the atmosphere

        If you are somewhat active on r/ageofcivilizations, you might have seen my teasers and leaks for the mod. I have been developing this project for over 4 months now and I think it was the time to open a forum page for it. We already have a discord server(https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6) and I really recommend you to join to keep updated.

        A common question people ask me about TRO is when will it release, first of all I want to state that I won't give an exact date and say that I will finish on this date etc. I am just giving a general idea for the release date, TRO's release patch "Heia Safari" will release in this spring.
      "Heia Safari" Patch will include:
      -Full contents for Algeria, Burkina Faso and Zaïre
      -Half of the planned content for the 5th French Republic(Rest of it will be added when other French tags recieve content)
      -And partial content for South Africa, Cuba, MPLA and UNITA


      (To give an idea of the UI and portraits)

      SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MOD


       
       
       
      Don't forget to join our discord https://discord.gg/3gR2vSThe6
      special thanks to; UlutasErn, Mussolini-64, San Marinou, Albert, Aren, Sussus Amogus and many others who helped me come this far...
    • By TDani12
      After downloading and extracting the .zip file, read the "READ ME BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!!!" .txt file.
       
      1642252490085fzkdytoh.zip
    • By OyunB/YT
      Hey guys! I'm O.B. You can call me just "FearlessOkan". I started a new mod. May I say the properties:
       
      New UI
      New Scenarios
      You'll see when you download the mod.
      That's it!
       
      DOWNLOADS:
      PC
      MOBILE (not available for not)
       
       
      DISCORD: https://discord.gg/UnhQauJSyX
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...