Age of Civilizations
PANTIC

ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴍᴏᴅ 3 ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏʟs & ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴏʟs ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴs sᴍᴀʀᴛs wars system :

On 8/19/2019 at 10:54 PM, PANTIC said:

PNC OF CIVILIZATIONS 3 FULL V

X next level X

What different between this mod and others mods

°ᴡᴀʀs sʏsᴛᴇᴍ

°Smart civ

°ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏᴏʟs

°Tanks&Warships&Military aircraft

°ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs

About it 

This mode is a combination of a lot of war games like hoi4

×And the modifications more cool then you think not like addon+ or future here we add some things to game reality revolution and ICC  nato and nb and human rights and United Nations×

Sell and import soldiers or mercenaries

More taxes Conscription&buying alliances

Also game would change more and more then you think

Icon pc android

*712013361_.png.1184570c3c0c3318d355d43f5b5bd32a.png

ᵃⁿᵈʳᵒⁱᵈ ᵖᶜ

ᔑᝪᗰᗴ ᑭᏆᑕᎢᑌᖇᗴ ᖴᖇᝪᗰ Ꮐᗩᗰᗴ

Ꮖ ᎠᏆᎠΝ'Ͳ ՏᎻᎪᎡᎬ ͲᎻᎬ ᏔᎻϴᏞᎬ ᏢᏆᏟͲႮᎡᎬ. ᎫႮՏͲ ͲᏔϴ ᏢᏆᏟͲႮᎡᎬՏ Ꮖ ᎠϴΝ'Ͳ ᏔᎪΝͲ Ͳϴ ᎡᎬᏙᎬᎪᏞ ᎪᏞᏞ ႮᏢᎠᎪͲᎬՏ

R҈ e҈ a҈ d҈ y҈ ? 

ҒᏆᎡՏͲ ᏢᏆᏟ ᎪᏴϴႮͲ ᏔᎪᎡ ᏔᎬ ᏟᎻᎪΝᏀᎬᎠ ᏔᎪᎡ ᎷᎬΝႮ ᎪΝᎠ ᎪᎠᎠՏ ᎷϴᎡᎬ ͲϴϴᏞ ᎪΝᎠ ᎷϴᎡᎬ ᏟᎻϴᏆᏟᎬ ᎪՏ ᎽϴႮ ՏᎬᎬ

|I{•------» WAR TOOL «------•}I| 

604204898_3s.png.4496569de91906237148051c8555a5f8.png

§.•´¨'°÷•..× .  ×,.•´¨'°÷•..§

ͲᎻᎬ ՏᎬᏟϴΝᎠ ϴΝᎬ ᏆՏ ᎪᏴϴႮͲ ᏔᎪᎡ ᎪΝᎠ ᎠᎬͲᎪᏆᏞ ᏔᎬ ᎪᎠᎠ ᎷϴᎡᎬ ͲᎻᏆΝᏀ

677001190_IIIs.png.92d4857f292f03088873be60c540bcfd.png

ᏀᎪᎷᎬ ՏͲᏆᏞᏞ ᏢᎡϴᏀᎡᎬՏՏ ᎪΝᎠ ᏔᎬ ՏͲᏆᏞᏞ ᏔϴᎡᏦ ϴΝ ͲᎻᏆՏ ϴΝᏞᎽ ՏϴᎷᎬ ᏢᏆᏟͲႮᎡᎬ Ͳϴ ᎽϴႮ ᏀႮᎽՏ Ͳϴ ՏᎪᏔ ᏔᎻᎪͲ ᏔᎬ ᎠϴᏆΝᏀ

Note

This Pic is old we change more thing we change war tools

Download link? 

Nᴏᴡ  ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʏᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴜᴢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ  ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss 😞

Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ I ᴅᴏ ɴ

Is this mod dead? 

Is this still being worked on? Looks very great and i hope it is, but i cant find any beta or anything so I don't know if it's still in development or not.

52 minutes ago, tuginha said:

Is this still being worked on? Looks very great and i hope it is, but i cant find any beta or anything so I don't know if it's still in development or not.

This mode is dead just like anothers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The IM
      As we know, the scenario of World War II is not quite well done. For example, in my version you will find, for example, instead of Hungary, the Kingdom of Hungary with their proper flag, king, perks to the king and the starting army, and in addition with a very weak economy. The latter may piss off some, but I did it to force everyone to develop economics in the country. I just think personally that the game is not focused on conquest alone. That's why this mod!
      And something that is rare ... Events! Of course you will find fashions with some Events up to World War II, but usually only countries such as the Third Reich or France, for example, which often shoot because we want to play something, say weaker. I am trying to ensure that even the smallest war participant, such as Luxembourg, has at least one event! A download link will appear here:
      Download link: *mod is not ready
      Update:
      -Spanish civil war,
      -Marco Polo bridge battle.
      -Unified China Front
      -Anchluss
      -Chechoslovakia problem,
      -Blitzkrieg
      -Barbarossa
      -Hindenburg
      Here i add some new events.  It's small update 😕
      Important information:
      I am not a person who often sits at the laptop. This is unfortunately associated with my mod. It will appear probably at the beginning of August and even though I am busy doing other projects and it will be delayed. Even if I did not speak on the site, I am working on it and will not leave it.
      243/5000          
    • By krieger115
      How i can put new provinces in the see(lands), and edit these map?
    • By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.

• By Kittenhux
      Hello there.

Download Link
      Download tracks
      Attention: this mod is available only for PC users. If you have Android... I'm sorry but no.
      I present the mod you'd never seen like this before - the mod which will deliver you in the Galaxy Far Far Away and make you as a ruler of interstellar civilization of the Star Wars Universe!
      This mod was developed for 3 months: one week for the (most of) Galaxy map and the rest of all time for events. I wanted to create a mod as comperhensive as it possible for its fictional universe. I wanted to create a mod which would please not only casual AoC2 players but also potential Star Wars fans who may play this game. I studied Wookiepedia for hours to create a single events. I searched details to make it as accurate as it possible to the Star Wars canon, both Legendary and Disney Canon. It was a great work which would be sinful to not be shared.
      What's New:
      The Galaxy Far Far Away map containing 1039 provinces. Not everywhere, but I tried to make their borders organic to each other to make them less border-gorish. The borders were made in account with the history and astrographical division of the galaxy. Star Wars galaxy map has its own Continents and Regions packs. Continents are Galactic Rims, and Regions are... Regions and some notable sectors. New biomes for the alien worlds. One province = one planet. Most of them have very valueable bonuses and/or fines since most of them are extraterrestrial and hostile for the organic life (Molten Worlds, Toxic Worlds) or over-developed (Ecumenopolises and Forge Worlds). Just check my map on the Landscape mode... The worlds I couldn't find an information for their landscape have the Hill or Space Station biome. 300+ new, Editor-made Star Wars civilizations, from the all-known Republic and Empire to the minor species and factions probably only complete Star Wars nerds ever heard or read of. Some of these civilizations have different flags and names for different governments. 21 new ages scoping the period since 38000 BBY (Pre-Republican Era) till 500 ABY (end of Post-Imperial Age). "BBY" and "ABY" stands for "before/after the Battle of Yavin", if someone doesn't knows. 15 scenarios scoping (almost) complete history of the Star Wars galaxy since the foundation of the Republic 25,000 years before the film events till the Battle of Exegol finishing the 9th film. Most of these scenarios have events with 120+ pictures included. Most of them were borrowed from Wookiepedia and some from Stellaris. Some of scenarios have even "alternate history" events! 7 new government types (if you possess Addon+): Technocracy, Megacorporation, Stratocracy, Criminal Organization, Magocracy, Hive Mind, Machine Intelligence. Each of them has their own crown. 120+ new leaders and their portraits. Some of them have poritraits in Hearts of Iron IV-style. The most well-known leaders (such as Palpatine, Dooku or Darth Revan) have their linkages to Wikipedia. 28 new tracks to better immersion in the Star Wars atmosphere. New main theme. This mod is not yet complete. Not all the history of the Star Wars Universe is covered.
    • By memososisi
      Addin+ is a global modification that adds interest to the game process (last version 7.0).
      Download (Android) without Permissions:
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s1EQWUVJxZd-AbJeoyd38tiQgRfVuHn_

Installation: Download the document from the link above. Run the downloaded mod file, it will be opened. You don't need to delete your old original AoC2 or your other modded AoC2.

Main innovations of update 7.0
      ‣ Just 110 MB
      ‣ New +200 scenarios: 1910, 1914, 1918, 1930, 1933, 1936, 1939, 1941, 1943, 1944, Late 1944, 1945, 1949, 1961, 1988, 1991, Red World, Another World, Kaiserreich (original), Modern World (Modern world without diplomacy and precise geopolitical situation)...
      * No Music
      * New some ideologies/governments. 
      * New some formed States. 
      * New +5 Maps: Turkey, Fortnite, Middle East...
      * Changed some color palettes, these include Modern World, Modern Day, The New Order, Kaiserreich. 
      * Just two languages: Turkish & English
      * Cut and rebalanced some ideologies. 
      * For further development and optimization removed all leaders. 
      * New font.
      * In some scenarios, it can often change the ideology.

Reviews of the mod:

• Popular Now