Age of History 3

PANTIC

ᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴍᴏᴅ 3 ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴀʀ ᴛᴏᴏʟs & ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴏʟs ʀᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴs sᴍᴀʀᴛs wars system :

8 minutes ago, PANTIC said:

Pc and android

Daaamn, nice.  Are you interested in collaboration?   I have one map that im working on for weeks, but i dont have resources (pc) to import it into game.   Its about huge balkan map with realistic territory and provinces numbers. When i finish it, it should gave us number of more than 5000 provinces.  Take a look. 

Untitled3-1.png

3 minutes ago, Jankovich said:

Daaamn, nice.  Are you interested in collaboration?   I have one map that im working on for weeks, but i dont have resources (pc) to import it into game.   Its about huge balkan map with realistic territory and provinces numbers. When i finish it, it should gave us number of more than 5000 provinces.  Take a look

Untitled3-1.png

Well looks great and 5000 wtf 😁👍dammit bro keep it up I would work with you but rly we have hard work maybe we start work together soon this vd would help you

❤️

43 minutes ago, PANTIC said:

Well looks great and 5000 wtf 😁👍dammit bro keep it up I would work with you but rly we have hard work maybe we start work together soon this vd would help you

❤️

Tnx, unfortunatly as i said, i cant edit map because i dont own pc, all this drawings are made with android phone. 

My plan was to team up with some other modders so we can add that map into game.   But i guess this project will be pushed back for a while. 

Tnx, unfortunatly as i said, i cant edit map because i dont own pc, all this drawings are made with android phone. 

My plan was to team up with some other modders so we can add that map into game.   But i guess this project will be pushed back for a while.

I will made it for you and put you name in there when I finish my mod

On 8/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, PANTIC said:

My plan was to team up with some other modders so we can add that map into game.   But i guess this project will be pushed back for a while.

I will made it for you and put you name in there when I finish my mod

Then its a deal. :)

2020 ??? Noooo we can not wait please make a beta version in this month or next month with some add please please please i beg you make a beta version in waiting. With some add not all.:) please

Edited by Master