Age of Civilizations
Islamist

Как убрать желание свободы у васслов полностью?

How to remove the desire for freedom from vassals 

maybe have cheats\codes so that they do not declare independence?

Как убрать желание свободы у васслов?

возможно есть читы\коды чтобы они не обьявляли независимость 

Edited by Islamist

On 10/7/2019 at 12:43 AM, Islamist said:

How to remove the desire for freedom from vassals 

maybe have cheats\codes so that they do not declare independence?

Как убрать желание свободы у васслов?

возможно есть читы\коды чтобы они не обьявляли независимость 

keep a good relation with your vassal

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Musocen
      So I have Been Modding A Map For Quite Some Time.I Decided To Test Run It Once I Had Completed 550 Provinces So transfered The Province Files I Made To A New Map File In The AOC2 Localization files.I Changed all That was Necessary (/data/provinces,update) for the provnces and (config as well as The Age_of_civilizations.json) all was set up as I Followed A Tutorial Here.Now The Only Thing I Had To Do Is Set The Connections.I enterned the game and the ingame editor then i selected my map and as it started loading the game crashed.I tryed again and the result was the same.I checked the file again all where right.I edited some of them and yet again the game wouldn't run the map when i loaded it.

If Anyone has an anwser or maybe can help me with rechecking the map files plz reply
    • By Musocen
      Still In Progress. I Think It Can Be A very Good Project

The Province Map Is Barely 10.000x9500 px and 2.6mb in size
      Though I Am A beginner In AoC2 Map Editing I Think I can make it

(The Specific Map Is Just A Showcase Of The Map Overall [793kb 9140x8510 px]

• By Pirsicola Tortellini
      so I was going to continue with a little project I was working on when this came up (in the picture) I thought it was just a problem with that map editor so I tried to open a different copy of it I had and the same thing happened. It started after I downloaded a 'better' map editor thing on here awhile back but I never thought that I wouldn't be able to open any of the map editor applications i have (the same one just different copied for different projects)  

• By Beter Griffin
      I have begun work on a probably 1000+ province map of the Roman world. Unlike the hoi4 map project, this one will not be abandoned. In fact, I might even restart the hoi4 map someday.

Map I'm using:

Checklist
      Map: 10-15%
      Growth rate, regions, etc.: 10%
      Scenarios: 1-2%
      Fleshed-out scenarios (events and other things that will require more than /map): 0%
      Total: 4-6%
    • By Nateb143
      the file was too big to attach and I had posted on reddit first.