Age of History 3

YOSOPON

Map of Swiss Confederation (Switzerland) With a lot of provinces

Are you interested?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ATTENTION! After the release of the new editor, which is many times more convenient than the old one, I will do mod in it! The speed will hardly suffer, and the quality will be much more than through a provincie generator!

ВНИМАНИЕ! После выхода нового редактора который в разы удобнее чем старый, я буду делать в нём! Скорость почти не пострадает, а качество будет намного больше чем через генератор провинций!

My YouTube channel (its Russian): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AcG_OxNwTDSEbvs4JSBLw

I started making a map of Switzerland with a bunch of provinces. I don’t know when map will be released, so if you're interested, this is good

Я начал делать карту Швейцарии с кучей провинций. Не знаю когда выйдет map, так что если вам интересно, это хорошо

Ubdate 3: Some regions borders, more provinces4.thumb.png.57f910b1fa1d81d5aa44d99e14643e7a.png

Update 4: 100 provinces in new editor! Just in 2 days!

image.thumb.png.2549ab6bb964061abae2ac9665e57a39.png

Update 5: 550 Provinces

image.thumb.png.5938d377c40f98f97aa7cff530c04526.png

Edited by YOSOPON
Update

27 minutes ago, German Conqueror said:

When do you think this project will be done?

I don’t know at all, I just do it when I want, so there can’t be any exact time

18 hours ago, Valixor said:

What is this "new editor" I'm seeing here? Could make my own maps more convenient to make.

Also, nice map concept!

Here's a link: https://vk.com/addon_plus?w=wall-175027405_35917

In short, now you no longer need to close the editor and rename files, which greatly speeds up the work

Everything on russian but you can use google translate 

Is this map based on real administrative regions? I can calculate for you the growth rate every of thoose provinces should have 🙂

Yes, boreness made me ask for this kind of entertainment. Quarantine sucks.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:23 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

Is this map based on real administrative regions? I can calculate for you the growth rate every of thoose provinces should have 🙂

Yes, boreness made me ask for this kind of entertainment. Quarantine sucks.

Yes, this is administrative regions. And yes, you can help me with this.

11 hours ago, YOSOPON said:

Yes, this is administrative regions. And yes, you can help me with this.

Nice, that way I can do a realistic growth rate. Is there any nomenclator or census or similar you can give me? I don't know any swiss language. A link to the website to download it is enough

On 3/31/2020 at 12:03 AM, Tinu2048 said:

When will be ready the mod (just asking)

I don’t know at all, I already answered this question, but since the new editor came out, everything can be done faster

4 hours ago, YOSOPON said:

I don’t know at all, I already answered this question, but since the new editor came out, everything can be done faster

Okay