Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

1 hour ago, Player12454 said:

The map is great, but not perfect. The most annoying thing are tiny mistakes. Here are some that i found. 

1: some cities are named incorrectly, strangely the letters are in wrong order, for example Paris -> Prais. Since the city that i live in also has that mistake, this infuriates me. Could you rename the cities correctly ? thanks

2:  some smaller countries barely get any more provinces, for example El Salvador only has 3 provinces and is relatively underpowered, also i hoped that the Vatican and San Marino will be in the game (hopefully they will be added in future updates)

3: some countries still have wrong capitals, for example the capital Of Lithuania in ww2 scenario is Kaunas and not some random province

4: The countries in scenarios are still quite unbalanced, even if the growth rate editor helps

Could you please fix these mistakes?

Thanks! We will work for fix these in next update!

There is a bug, after editing an existing scenario, every country's names started to appear in their northern routes. I can't take screenshot but I can say Saudi Arabia is currently in Iraq, Turkey's name appears in eastern Ukraine and Iran's name in the middle of Kazakhstan.

2 godziny temu Ötüken powiedział:

Wystąpił błąd, po edycji istniejącego scenariusza nazw różnych krajów zaczął się pojawiać na ich północnych trasach. Nie mogę zrobić ekranu, ale mogę wiedzieć, że Arabia Saudyjska jest obecnie w Iraku, nazwa Turcji jest dostępna dla graczy Ukrainy, nazwa Iranu w środku Kazachstanu.

To jest błąd Aoc 2

Edited by redfire

The capitals of Ukraine and the Netherlands stand nearby in Focus. Also, on android it is impossible to start the game. You explained what to do with 49% and said that it doesn’t lag to set the card size to x1, but to put it I would preferably boot, and not see an endless load of 99%. Is it possible to set the size of the card x1 without starting? For some whom I know for the same reason can not start the game. Or put size 1 on the android right away so that it’s somehow loaded, otherwise it’s almost impossible to load 30,000 or 60000px on a 1280x800 tablet (Google Translate)

Harita güzel olmuş bazı küçük sorunlar ve çizim şeklinde olan arka plan güncellendikten sonra oynamaya başlayacağım kesinlikle bu arada ege adalarını klasik haritadan daha fazla eyaletli yaparsanız güzel olur

Edited by Ilovethisgame2

24 minutes ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Harita güzel olmuş bazı küçük sorunlar ve çizim şeklinde olan arka plan güncellendikten sonra oynamaya başlayacağım kesinlikle bu arada ege adalarını klasik haritadan daha fazla eyaletli yaparsanız güzel olur

Biraz yukarıda yeni arkaplandan bir ekran grüntüsü var. Göz atabilirsin. Ege Adaları'nı zaten her biri tek ada olarak yaptık. Daha fazla olamazdı 😄 Teşekkürler :) 

Edited by Kerems2434

1 minute ago, Kerems2434 said:

Biraz yukarıda yeni arkaplandan bir ekran grüntüsü var. Göz atabilirsin. Ege Adaları'nı zaten her biri tek ada olarak yaptık. Daha fazla olamazdı 😄 Teşekkürler :) 

çok güzel o zaman benim bu haritalardan beklentim hep ege adaları oluyor genelde iptal oluyordu haritalar ancak siz devam ettiniz bir 100 saat daha harcarım ben bu haritaya

Just now, Ilovethisgame2 said:

çok güzel o zaman benim bu haritalardan beklentim hep ege adaları oluyor genelde iptal oluyordu haritalar ancak siz devam ettiniz bir 100 saat daha harcarım ben bu haritaya

😄 Az önce Türkiye olup Yunanistan'a savaş açtım ve adaları alırken kendimi savaşın içinde hissettim. Bir adayı alıyorum diğerinden çıkarma yapıyor. Olması gereken de bu. Normal AoC2 haritasındaki gibi bir adaya çıkarma yapıp tüm Ege'yi kontrol etmek biraz saçma geliyor 😄 

21 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

I updated the A.P.K link. Download the new A.P.K. You will not have any crash problems anymore.

this application is configured to use a packaged java runtime environment, but the runtime is missing or corrupt 
bu çıktı exeyi kurunca 

2 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

¡Gracias! Arreglaremos otros errores con v0.2 🙂

Is there any possibility of changing the growth rate for some provinces of Peru? For example, compare the growth rate of Lima (Peru) and the growth rate of Bogotá (Colombia) or Cdmx (Mexico) and this not only happens with the capital of Peru but with other regions of Peru and Latin America.

20200528_112449.jpg

20200528_112514.jpg

20200528_112543.jpg

49 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Fixed some formable nations bugs for Project: Alpha v0.2!

In the next update I hope to delete some provinces that he indicated to you in my previous posts.