Age of History Games
Aleksgol123

Great Peace - What if WW1 Never Happened Update v1

After the assasination of Franz Ferdinand a risk of war beetwen Serbia and Austria was very high. The German ruler Kaiser Wilhelm knowed the risk of war with Russia and maybe even France so in the final he stopped A-H from attacking Serbia, no one would know that this thing would change Europe so much. After death of Francis Joseph I the Charles I was in charge of the empire now. After many riots in the empire he was forced to break the constitution and had to limit the autonomy of Hungary and less in rest of the empire. The uprising in the empire ended in 2 years old war where Hungary, Bohemia and Galicia gained indenpendece, Hungary gived up on Slovakia , Croatia and Bosnia because of the risk of Romanian invasion so they becamed indenpented too. Lets see what new future wil bring to us

This scenario is What if WW1 never happened so:

-Galicia-Lodomeria and Croatia are cooperating with austria

-Bosnia,Serbia and Montenegro created the alliance

-Czech and slovaks created an alliance

-Colonies are the same as in 1914 (Egipt is puppet state)

-Canada, Australia and other dominions have less will for autonomy because of the bloody war never happened so they more depented on UK

-China is the same as in 1926

-Totalitarian regimes in Russia, Germany and Italy vever established

-Russia will face economic crisis because of loans from UK and France

-Portugal colonies was partitioned by Belgium,UK,Germany and France by treaty from 1913

-Japan Panasiatism is on rise

Features:

-Leaders

-Events

-New content

-New flags and civilizations

Update 1:

-Turkey and Northern Arabia now have more territory

-New Germany

-Portugal colonies was partitioned

Thanks for reading 🙂 (Sorry for my English)

20190217130603_1.jpg

20190217130623_1.jpg

20190218131540_1.jpg

20190218131631_1.jpg

Edited by Aleksgol123
New name

19 minutes ago, Future mapper said:

If world war one never happened I am really sure Turkey will be in more good position 

Maybe, we mnie that the ottoman empire was heading to collapse , but Maybelline i will give more provinces to turkey, thanks.

10 hours ago, Aleksgol123 said:

Maybe, we mnie that the ottoman empire was heading to collapse , but Maybelline i will give more provinces to turkey, thanks.

Maybe* i dont remember what's "mnie" was. I meaned that ottoman empire was heading to collapse

Actually project is canceled. I stopped playing AoC so i dont see any sense in making huge mod for this, mabe i will made something smaller but for now this project is officialy dead.

Sorry guys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sussolini
      Fully fledged WWI scenario
      No events
      If you want events, I am working on a mod that includes events, new leaders, new countries, and more

I tried my best at recreating the map region for region, but due to the shapes of the provinces, some areas like Italian Libya and Ottoman Hejaz are not 100% accurate.
      Also don't mind the leaders, AoHII seems to think Mussolini is the king of Italy, I can't fix that for the scenario, but for the mod I will.
      Remember to set the game speed to 50%, or you'll be in 1918 in 8 turns
      Also remember to MAKE THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC IMPOSSIBLE TO FORM AS GERMANY
      To do this, go to the AoHII main menu, go to "Editor", "Map Editor", "Map: Earth | 4269 Provinces", scroll down to "Formable Civilizations", Search for "Weimar Republic", and then remove the German Empire from the list of civilizations that can create it and/or give the Weimar Republic impossible amounts of land that the AI could never hope to obtain. Otherwise the AI will always form the Weimar Republic.

Here's the Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1glpTlFJ6ra745O1nbYL_boVx7ZeFL2QF/view?usp=sharing
      To install on Windows PC,  Select the download button in the top right of the google drive page, extract the files, copy or cut the folder from File Explorer, go to Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > AoCII > Map > Earth > scenarios
      Simply paste the folder into the scenarios folder, and that's it.
      There may be things that I need to update, so check back once in a while if you care
      The Discord server for the mod is https://discord.gg/tFU7YUzmdF
      If there are any issues, please let me know.

• By Ilovepatatos
      I'm trying to create a 1900 scenario with events until the modern day if someone can help with tips u can do it 
      Discord link https://discord.gg/hBT6CnTe
    • By Dorld11
      • ═══════[In English]════════
      Mod Power And Glory, The Great War.
      This mod will be based almost entirely on the First World War, where maps of the main causes will be placed, and a map, with many events. I have to clarify that this mod will be for android, and I do not know if I can do it for PC and that this post will be to announce it for now, because I will have to fix my cell phone and I will have to wait. I think I'll still do it 1 month, while doing the event trees, etc. (it's a mod, not a map)

major events of 1910
      • Fall of the republic in Portugal (can cause a civil war).
      • Agadir crisis
      • The two Balkan wars
      • The Sarajevo crisis.
      It will try to put events throughout Europe (except Luxembourg and Switzerland), China, Japan, USA, Brazil, Mexico and Colombia (because it is my native country xd)

Mod Content:
      New civilizations
      New leaders
      New ideologies
      New interfaces
      New music

(The cover is still in process).
      • ═══════[En Español]════════
      Mod Poder Y Gloria, The Great War.
      este mod estará basado casi en su totalidad en la Primera Guerra Mundial, donde se colocarán mapas de las principales causas, y un mapa, con muchos eventos. Tengo que aclarar que este mod será para android, y no sé si podré hacerlo para PC y que este post será para anunciarlo por ahora, porque tendré que arreglar mi celular y Tendré que esperar. Creo que todavía lo haré 1 mes, mientras que haré los árboles de eventos, etc. (es un mod, no un mapa)

eventos principales de 1910
      • Caída de la república en Portugal (puede provocar una guerra civil).
      • Crisis de agadir
      • Las dos guerras balcánicas
      • La crisis de Sarajevo.
      Se intentara ponerle eventos a toda Europa (menos Luxemburgo y Suiza), China, Japon, USA, Brasil, Mexico y Colombia(por ser mi país natal xd)

Contenido Del Mod:
      Nuevas civilizaciones
      Nuevos líderes
      Nuevas ideologias
      Nuevas interfaces
      Nueva musica

(La portada aun esta en proceso).
    • By The Best
      Welcome to WW1.... The aoc2 game dosent even have a scenario for one of the most interesting time periods in the history of the world. I have fixed that. It will have historical and non-historical event trees.
      Join discord to get more info_ https://discord.gg/eba2D8dynE
      Updates in Beta 1.0
      1. Complete events till 1916- 80% Major Events done
      2. Background- Done
      3.Cores- Done
      4.Add realistic population, economy Done
      5.Remove rebellions- Done

Updates for Beta 1.1
      1. Decision Menu is here. Want more detailed gameplay? Look no more! Decision menu will have a hoi4 style menu where you can control your colonies, change your national policies etc...
      2. Bettter UI
      3. Bug fixes
      And many more small features.....

Download link for Beta 1.0
      Android- 
      Mega - https://mega.nz/file/VLx22Lob#j2mkzjE53FVSgkBfQbUMtpNN6vEHVv5gq9eIOwxvwxg

Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JfRq5tESjD3s1RDwdu8thD_i7tiH6wS/view?usp=drivesdk

Pc
      Google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hh-iXN3KlF6gewUBhHr0Uv9k5mLUOJj2/view?usp=sharing

Install instructions
      Android- Just use one of the links and download and install the ---
      Pc

• By Shop_Soy
      Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
      This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
      I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
      If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂 

My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
      >More then 100 events
      >Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
      >5 new ideologies
      >New Formable Nations
      >Custom Background
      >More then 100 custom civilizations

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!