Age of History 3
Der Kaiser

Country Decisions

This game needs something like an event but it would be optional if you would want to trigger it.

It would make the game more interesting and easier to make historical scenarios like ww1 or ww2.

It could also be a cost of taking a decision (adjustable in editor whether it would be diplo points , gold , movement points or all).

Could work as events but optional. 

In my opinion it should probably be better if Lukasz just focussed on(for now) to just add events to the already added scenarios. I thought I'd say this because you said that "Country Decisions" could work similiar to events.

9 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Could work as events but optional. 

Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

In my opinion it should probably be better if Lukasz just focussed on(for now) to just add events to the already added scenarios. I thought I'd say this because you said that "Country Decisions" could work similiar to events.

I feel like he should keep the officially added scenarios without events.

I would also like at least improved events editor

Just now, Sonicsweden1 said:

The community will do that. 11:59 already has decisions. 

Just now, Shiite said:

The community will do that. 11:59 already has decisions. 

But it would be better if it was in the base game and in the mod it doesn't work as well as it could be in my opinion

Just now, Der Kaiser said:

would also like at least improved events editor

There are a few things I would like added. Such as an effect that would change what country is being played and an option to have a country annex territory that is not from a specific country, as the owner of that province could change

Just now, Shiite said:

There are a few things I would like added. Such as an effect that would change what country is being played and an option to have a country annex territory that is not from a specific country, as the owner of that province could change

Exaclty what i also wanted for a while. Country that you played couls change. That would be good when making spanish civil war