Age of History 3
m654

Ancient Empires [CLASSICAL ERA] (375 BC)

Ancient Empires: A Classical Era Mod

I noticed that there weren't really any Classical Era scenarios so I decided to make my own. I present to you: Ancient Empires!

image.thumb.png.f3082f4ba1860c7c764ba6266f18002f.png

Ancient Empires is set in 375 BC, just before the rise of Macedonia. The Persian Empire in the east is still strong, but its satrapies may turn on it at any moment, and is threatened by the nomadic Saka peoples. Greece is divided; major players include Athens, Sparta and Thessaly. Carthage has built a mighty trading empire, and is looking toward Italy, where Rome is still a minor power.

Note that this is the beta version. It's completely playable, but it doesn't include any events currently. I'll be posting updates on this post!

Download Ancient Empires here

On 1/23/2019 at 2:50 PM, 32Shadow_Steel said:

Ehhm, can you explain this bug? It just appears unfinished or no flags and random numbers

Screenshot_20190123-184758.png

that error occurs because the map contains created civilizations (custom) but they were not delivered next to the map.