Age of History Games
AoH2 Hungary

Age of World War 2 - Age of History 2 Mod [EVENTS] [BETA DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE]

Age of World War 2 - Age of History 2 Mod

[BETA DOWNLOAD IS AVAILABLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beta's status: 62,5% completed

FEATURES:

• Events ~(75% completed)
  • Better AI (~90% completed)
  • Music (~40% completed)
  • Own, better looking Interface (~70% completed)
  • Images (~0% completed)
  • Map (100% completed)

Plans for the future:

• More events
  • Improved graphics
  • New scenarios
  • Other

ATTENTION! I don't recommend you to play with the following countries: 

• Yugoslavia
  • Czechoslovakia
  • Austria
  • Albania
  • Lithuania
  • Latvia
  • Estonia
  • Spain

Update log:

(Updated at 2/11/2021 2:45 PM CET)

Current status: ~80 % completed

What changed since the beta?

• Removed rebellions
  • Added new leader pictures for the most important countries
  • Added new events
  • Added more music
  • Improved AI
  • Fixed bugs (After the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact German peace treaty overwrites the event fixed by not directly ceding Eastern-Poland to Soviets, only in next round.)
  • Added new icons
  • Added new flags

1612224016_Kpernyfelvtel(2375).thumb.png.a3cd078e5a9995a6df54226aaf9465b1.png82967150_Kpernyfelvtel(2374).thumb.png.85752b3520011a6b2ad632987439b2fb.png1046279258_Kpernyfelvtel(2373).thumb.png.4f7c8edd9ba0bc72029ad39820f07862.pngDOWNLOAD

Edited by AoH2 Hungary

6 minutes ago, Lim10 said:

Better AI?

Yes, I tried to stabilize the game with non-aggression pacts, relations, so there should be less strange wars. I also set cores to countries (for example the invasion of Poland, no matter which country's armies are larger, all provinces will be occupied by Germany, same with the Benelux, France and Soviet Union). More will be added later, because I have a lot of things to do irl.

Edited by AoH2 Hungary

5 minutes ago, Dolphin General said:

is this mod compatible to linux (more specifically mint/ubuntu linux)? Of course I can try the "wine" tool but I don't know if it will work.

forgot, wine works, the mod is very good by the way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xdannule
      3928379930.rar<--- DOWLOAD THIS FILE ^^
    • By Dolphin General
      basicamente eu modifiquei a "bundle_ptbr.proprieties" e coloquei outros valores nas variaveis. Ou seja, mudei algumas traduções pra ficar mais "legal".
      Não se esqueçam se fazer um backup do original pra caso não gostem do modificado!
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods\Mod\game\languages\" ,esse é o path do arquivo pra quem tem o da steam. Senão é só bota no "game\languages\". Espero que curtam meus caros players de PC.
      Bundle_ptbr.properties
    • By ivr17
      Developement progress: ~70%
      Addon - is a mod that develops the idea of original game many times, without changing its basic principle.
      FEATURES:
      ~60 new detalized historical scenarios for each period of human statehood; Sattelite map to choose from; A huge number of new formable states; A large number of new provinces (Including Antarctica); Many new cities; Over 1000 new states; 7 new harmoniously fitting types of goverments; New aesthetic fonts; Russian and English language support; Events; Other stuff. More news and information in our group
      Full release is planned in first half of 2021 year

• By Orhan Eren GR
      Most of us know the kaiserreich scenario. One of HOİ4's most popular mods. There was an update to the Steam version (HOİ4). So I made this updated version to AoCII. I added borders, vassals, alliances and relationships
       If you don't know the script, in short:
      If the Germans had won the first world war
      (WİTHOUT EVENTS)
      Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k640VvoslhY4ateotUEzhhOlvPNyExWN/view?usp=sharing
      First images from HOİ4. then images from AoCII

• By Colombi
      Mi primer mapa inspirado en la primera guerra mundial y en algun futuro lanzar una actualizacion con eventos
      WW1.rar
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!