Age of History 3

Hello how do you fix android error?

because when I scroll down to pick a scenario, a scenario error appears and immediately crashes the game 

please help

On 7/12/2022 at 4:09 PM, oklemos said:

Hello how do you fix android error?

because when I scroll down to pick a scenario, a scenario error appears and immediately crashes the game 

please help

Try not to scroll down to the scenario error and it should be fixed

On 7/17/2022 at 1:38 AM, TheBlitzTankster said:

this better be a joke are you ok in the mind

Don't mind trolls like him, it'll only make it worse 

2 hours ago, trumpvoter2024 said:

UNBAN MY HOMIE LORD OF WAR HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Who banned him? 

The server has become too corrupt nowadays, it really REALLY needs a complete Overhaul lmao

Edited by Pepper

Very good mod, found only 2 problems, 1st when i scroll all the way down in scenarios the game crashes and 2nd for some random reason when i load a save, the game kicks me back in menu and when i click anything the game starts flashing and you cant do anything, overall good mod, needs more events and only thing that is pain in the ass are the 2 issues. 

Edited by Laky25cz
Found gramatical issue

On 9/5/2022 at 11:28 AM, HAHA ALT ACCOUNT GO BRRRRR said:

(As somebody was recently punished for making a similar statement, I am using an alt to say this.)
I've been thinking about the state of the AoH community. Back in April, AoC2ModdingTR shut down. Just recently, Mineva lost the code for Ultimate Overhaul rendering it a dead mod. Three days ago, Terrk announced that he's moving on from AoH2 modding. And during that period, many smaller mods came and died without being recognized. It is clear that the AoH community is in an age darker than any other. Therefore, after some careful consideration, I have decided:

Every mod is reaped.

Every mod, whether dead, alive, or in development hell, is now reaped. If the mod is dead, it is dead. If the mod is alive, it is doomed to die eventually. If the mod is in development hell, well... just look at the Addon SC thread. As the community continues to shrink and more modders abandon their projects, all the remaining active mods will find their player bases dwindling. It appears that AoH2's mods are fated to die with AoH2 itself.

But even if all the mods are dying, some people are taking it a step further and making their own games! Simon has been working on a game for ages, and Mineva and Valixor have similar plans. Moreover, there are games in the works like Grey Eminence and Espiocracy which not only have far more depth and polish than AoH2 has ever had, but also support for user-generated content. As a matter of fact, I actually discovered GE because of Terrk mentioning it in his Discord! Kerem is also interested in it, as are many other members of the community. With so many new strategy games to look forward to, AoH is facing some serious competition.

So unless Lukasz pulls AoH3 out of a hat, the future appears grim for AoH and the community. Many PC players will start to move away from AoH2, including most of the modders who will start developing for games like Grey Eminence instead. This will also affect the Android side of the community, as they will run out of new mods to play and may get bored quickly without any updates to the existing ones. And with many bugs and errors in AoH itself, along with a lack of support from Lukasz, all these issues will add up to a major crisis for AoH going forward.

So unfortunately, every mod for AoH2 has to be reaped. Our community is dying and being assimilated into other communities. To those who won't be able to play games like Simon's game, Grey Eminence, or a Paradox game, all I wish for you is to have fun with whatever AoH2 mods remain in active development. For someday, they will all die too.

Hope the Mods are not reaped

On 9/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, HAHA ALT ACCOUNT GO BRRRRR said:

(As somebody was recently punished for making a similar statement, I am using an alt to say this.)
I've been thinking about the state of the AoH community. Back in April, AoC2ModdingTR shut down. Just recently, Mineva lost the code for Ultimate Overhaul rendering it a dead mod. Three days ago, Terrk announced that he's moving on from AoH2 modding. And during that period, many smaller mods came and died without being recognized. It is clear that the AoH community is in an age darker than any other. Therefore, after some careful consideration, I have decided:

Every mod is reaped.

Every mod, whether dead, alive, or in development hell, is now reaped. If the mod is dead, it is dead. If the mod is alive, it is doomed to die eventually. If the mod is in development hell, well... just look at the Addon SC thread. As the community continues to shrink and more modders abandon their projects, all the remaining active mods will find their player bases dwindling. It appears that AoH2's mods are fated to die with AoH2 itself.

But even if all the mods are dying, some people are taking it a step further and making their own games! Simon has been working on a game for ages, and Mineva and Valixor have similar plans. Moreover, there are games in the works like Grey Eminence and Espiocracy which not only have far more depth and polish than AoH2 has ever had, but also support for user-generated content. As a matter of fact, I actually discovered GE because of Terrk mentioning it in his Discord! Kerem is also interested in it, as are many other members of the community. With so many new strategy games to look forward to, AoH is facing some serious competition.

So unless Lukasz pulls AoH3 out of a hat, the future appears grim for AoH and the community. Many PC players will start to move away from AoH2, including most of the modders who will start developing for games like Grey Eminence instead. This will also affect the Android side of the community, as they will run out of new mods to play and may get bored quickly without any updates to the existing ones. And with many bugs and errors in AoH itself, along with a lack of support from Lukasz, all these issues will add up to a major crisis for AoH going forward.

So unfortunately, every mod for AoH2 has to be reaped. Our community is dying and being assimilated into other communities. To those who won't be able to play games like Simon's game, Grey Eminence, or a Paradox game, all I wish for you is to have fun with whatever AoH2 mods remain in active development. For someday, they will all die too.

As much as I hate to admit it you're right. AoH2 is the closest thing to a paradox game for mobile devices but it's so bland, unpolished and just repeatitive. That's not devaluing Lukas' efforts or any other mod. I can't mod or create a game myself since I don't own a PC and even if I do it's not a easy thing to pull off. And as much as I would like a AoH3, I hardly believe it'll be so much better than 2 to the point it'll revive the community for more than a month or two. Addon ASC is basically the AoH2's last ditch effort to stay alive. And let's say it succeeds, which probably(or hopefully) it will, how long will that success last? Hopefully enough time till Lukas actually makes a better successor game

(Edit:That's also not saying Italien PeC is doing a bad job. Age of Imperialism is, to this day, the best mod for AoH2. If not the number 1 option it's easily in the top 5 list)

Edited by DesertMan

5 hours ago, DesertMan said:

As much as I hate to admit it you're right. AoH2 is the closest thing to a paradox game for mobile devices but it's so bland, unpolished and just repeatitive. That's not devaluing Lukas' efforts or any other mod. I can't mod or create a game myself since I don't own a PC and even if I do it's not a easy thing to pull off. And as much as I would like a AoH3, I hardly believe it'll be so much better than 2 to the point it'll revive the community for more than a month or two. Addon ASC is basically the AoH2's last ditch effort to stay alive. And let's say it succeeds, which probably(or hopefully) it will, how long will that success last? Hopefully enough time till Lukas actually makes a better successor game

(Edit:That's also not saying Italien PeC is doing a bad job. Age of Imperialism is, to this day, the best mod for AoH2. If not the number 1 option it's easily in the top 5 list)

I guess you forgot he has left the community too. This mod is for now officially dead

On 9/9/2022 at 5:17 AM, StarDead said:

I guess you forgot he has left the community too. This mod is for now officially dead

I really didn't know I thought it was break. Jeez now literally the only hope we have is Addon SC. Let's hope they don't screw it up.