Age of History 3
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

I tried downloading this mod while following the instructions but i got stuck at opening the jar file, so uh. what do i do?

Really excited to try this mod but my download speed plummets while unzipping and it just gets stuck at 1%. Am i doing something wrong?

How do I get this mod to work? I have downloaded this file. And there is no folder named Bloody_Europe II.jar like you mentioned.

Please help

Now it's just too hard, there is no strategy in this mod. Firstly, The AI don't have to worry There economy or population restrictions; The can summon substantial armies out of one province with no economy or population. In other words, It's just not playable. I'm outcompeted by an AI that ignores the rules and sees my moves before I make them. Please fix this retarted AI before making big maps.

Hey, can you fix some of the countries broken name? in some provinces there is a country i can put there (in editor add civilizations) but some of them are kind of weird, like: steyr_m, etc. If It's possible can you fix it?