Age of History Games
Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

13 hours ago, ricky900 said:

where is the english versions sorry

alright i should clarify I'm not a developer for this mod i just only posted the latest version here and also you can change the language of the game to English by navigating the menus if you've been playing AOH for a long time you should know where the settings menu is at and once you find Русский click it and you'll see a selection of flags select the flag that's half UK half America and you'll get to play in English.

Edited by Basileia Ton Rhomaion

one of the main issues i have with the new 1.2.2.3 update is a major bug on the mobile version.

What it does it basically kills the phone for a solid 10 minutes,the Frame rate is so bad that it not only crashes the game every time but also the entire phone freezing the screen for atleast a good 10 minutes before the phone puts itself into restart mode.

11 hours ago, Albert speer said:

one of the main issues i have with the new 1.2.2.3 update is a major bug on the mobile version.

What it does it basically kills the phone for a solid 10 minutes,the Frame rate is so bad that it not only crashes the game every time but also the entire phone freezing the screen for atleast a good 10 minutes before the phone puts itself into restart mode.

this version is trash, man

On 28/11/2022 at 4:38, Lukasz_Informant said:

esta versión es basura, hombre

wonder when they will understand that it is not a complete version and that the developer himself warned us that it would have many bugs, He himself said: You can play this "version" of the mod and to find the bugs or you can wait for the full version 

I have a problem. After i download and extract the game i get in the file and i cant find the launcher. Everything is in the file, except the app thats supposed to run the game.I cant find any help on youtube nor google please help.

i cant launch this. when i installed this, i have just .rar folder and i cant launch it, I unpacked it and i dont have .exe file so i cant launch the game

i cant launch this, when i downloaded this i had only .jar file and some folders, when i unpacked jar file still i dont have .exe file to launch this game. pls help me

xA co jak mam, że ten plik nie można przeskanować w poszukiwaniu wirusów czy mam pobierać? Jeszcze chciałbym napisać, czy będzie to działać z wersją gry lite za darmo na blueStacks?

A co jak mam, że ten plik nie można przeskanować w poszukiwaniu wirusów czy mam pobierać? Jeszcze chciałbym napisać, czy będzie to działać z wersją gry lite za darmo na blueStacks?

dnia 11.28.2022 o godzinie 8:38 Lukasz_Informant powiedział:

Ta wersja to śmieci, człowieku

A co jak mam, że ten plik nie można przeskanować w poszukiwaniu wirusów czy mam pobierać? Jeszcze chciałbym napisać, czy będzie to działać z wersją gry lite za darmo na blueStacks?

W dniu 5/2/2021 o 10:31 AMUR, Trans-Amur powiedział:

Czy możesz zaoferować, co dodać do gry, postaram się to zrobić, tylko nie pytaj o czołgi z samolotów.

co jak mam, że ten plik nie można przeskanować w poszukiwaniu wirusów czy mam pobierać? Jeszcze chciałbym napisać, czy będzie to działać z wersją gry lite za darmo na blueStacks?