Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

5 hours ago, User someone said:

I recomwnd everyone to install 1.2.2 instead of 1.2.2.1 because it has more realistic defence bonuses unlike the 1.2.2.1 and ai doesnt know hiw to use nukes so yeah

Yeah 💀 I lost to 3500 troops with my army of 7000

On 7/27/2022 at 12:03 PM, Onyx736 said:

How to change goverment?

When i want to change gov its there  z13,z21,x12 etc

and i can't change gov

they removed that feature i think

On 4/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, MS7TAN said:

Bloody Europe II is the best mod I have come across and with each subsequent update it gets better and better. I found one error in trading. When we have neutral or better relations with a country, they give us several provinces for free. If you could (additionally) make each type of government have a different sign, for example a constitutional monarchy, technocracy would be great.

I wish you good luck
Beautiful job 🙂

Bro, do you have  this mod on PC... cause  when i try to download it there is no Bloody_Europe II.jar, help

9 hours ago, Azu2V said:

Also I would like to comment on the fact that some options in the game you can do (like increasing relations with other countries) isn't labelled as "Increase Relations" but rather some random letter (which seems to be Z or just Z) and some random numbers. 

9 hours ago, Azu2V said:

This mod continues to stay bad. I've heard of insanely strong rebels with numbers reaching up to 500k (according to some comment I saw on the AoC subreddit) but what the fuсk is that resource system. Not only is it bad, it's completely useless. 

Also, defending = more losses? What? 

It's insane how people think this mod is good, when it clearly isn't. The title of "Good AoC mod" goes to Addon+, which is actually good. The only reasons I can think of why people think this mod is good is good-looking map and the capitulation system (which doesn't even work half the time).

Yeah... The Devs keep adding more and more stuff and mechanics without fixing bugs, I especially hate the new system of changing government and the fact that defending = more losses half the time and the enemy defending = significantly reduced losses while the attacking force loses 20% of its army lmao 

On 5/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Awareness of reality is a very good addition to our lives, especially when you realize that you spend 2 years modding age of history II 

@Trans-AmurHello, do you know what is the class that menu buttons position are located?

8 hours ago, Laky25cz said:

Not a bad mod i really like it, just just could have events, and the weird resources thing removed. 

There's actually a version of Bloody Europe II with events on VK

On 7/25/2022 at 12:10 PM, joseph23167 said:

bruh what's up with the installer cause it keeps getting stuck at 343.3583 and i cant play the game and other people are having the same issue

Did you ever fix this issue? I've been having the same problem. 

10 hours ago, variamint said:

does this mod feature like you brush the buildings and build farms, ports, forts and etc at once? ( build buildings on more provinces at like one turn) 

Will be added to the next update 

On 02.05.2021 at 11:31, Trans-Amur said:

Oyuna ne ekleyeceğimi önerir misiniz, yapmaya çalışacağım, uçaklardan tank istemeyin.

Artificial intelligence can buy more land. I'm playing with Italy, I'm starting World War II, the Nazis are buying some land from France, please fix it
Edited by Ate_289

If you wanna fix attackers vs defenders error go to government json and make every government have 

Attack bonus: -100

Defence bonus: 40 

You need to have mt manager installed on your device and go to bloody europe 2.---/assets/game/governments.json

On 28/7/2022 at 02:55, User someone said:

Tôi khuyên mọi người nên cài đặt 1.2.2 thay vì 1.2.2.1 vì nó có phần thưởng phòng thủ thực tế hơn không giống như 1.2.2.1 và ai không biết sử dụng vũ khí hạt nhân.

bạn có 1.2.2 không? Tôi không tìm thấy nó trên VK

I literally can't download from the Google Drive, could you fix that somehow? I have downloaded many other mods through drive but for some reason i can't download this one

Edit:Do it on anonymous if you have this same problem 

Edited by Akashiee