Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

11 hours ago, Twvii said:

Android link broken and I've tried everything

Try using a VPN and connect to a country that doesn't block VK

10 hours ago, Pepper said:

Try using a VPN and connect to a country that doesn't block VK

Any other methods

bruh what's up with the installer cause it keeps getting stuck at 343.3583 and i cant play the game and other people are having the same issue

On 4/28/2021 at 5:07 PM, Trans-Amur said:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Hello, I have an problem, I unpacked this file but what to do then? https://im.ge/i/FLJw8z

On 7/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, The German Empire said:

Update for the mod Bloody Europe II - 1.2.2
The update was called Blood and Feather "or Blood and Feather.

What's added:

• A new building has been added!

- The new building will be able to bring you resources, build more mines and mines to become the richest!

• New levels for all buildings:

- Now the workshop, the farm have a maximum level of 15.
Fortresses - level 10
Port - level 10
Laboratories - level 10
Observation tower - 5 levels
New building, mine - has 10 levels

For each building, bonuses, requirements have been updated and titles

• Combat system:

-Increased frontage to 25,000 soldiers from 5,000 before.

- Increased defense debuffs for troops caught in a cauldron, almost 2.5 times

- Now defenders' losses are equal to those of attackers, sometimes attackers have more losses

- Now the limit on the army is 2 million

Diplomacy:

- Now it will not be possible to declare wars while the non-aggression pact is in effect.

- Now countries will not change ideologies, including vassals.

- You can no longer declare war on your allies!

- Now vassals will not declare war on anyone and anyone. They will only be able to declare a war for independence and fulfill the overlord 's demands

- Now you can't declare war on friendly countries

- Now vassals will automatically join the overlord's alliance (works through the offer of vasalization and through the ultimatum)

- AI now creates alliances more often with good relations

- Now if a country is vassalized in a peace conference, the country will change its ideology to the ideology of the overlord

- Now when vassalizing through the "vassalization proposal" the country will change its ideology to the ideology of the overlord

- Now if you demand vassalization in an ultimatum , then agreeing to the conditions, the country will become vassals and change its ideology to the ideology of the overlord

- Now the allies will automatically give the right to pass to their allies (check to see if joint battles with allies will be fixed)

• Ported the Advanced Audio mod for Bloody Europe II and on phones.

This mod changes the music player by adding new features to it:
- When switching tracks, the playlist is not shuffled, and you can conveniently select music.
- When you restart the game, the playlist is shuffled.
- Added new button """ it allows you to play the previous track.
- A new button "Playlist" has been added, it allows you to open a new menu where all the tracks will be displayed, you can also select any track that you like.

Boot menu updated:

- Boot color bled again!

- Added feather to loading menu

- Added group link to loading menu

- Improved Bloody Europe II inscription

Miscellaneous:

- Added 7 new sounds

- Reduced risk of revolution

- Updated translation

- Updated sandbox

- Added a screenshot mod, now if you press the U (d) key, the interface will disappear, and you can take a screenshot without the [PC] interface (it will be added to phones soon!)

- Added a start.bat file to track errors in the mod [PC]

- Partial Resource Improvement

- More than 6 new icons added!

- Added new console commands! - https://vk.com/topic-174673906_47878906

The mod is available for both PC and Android. You can download the update, as always, here - https://vk.com/topic-174673906_39279984

Enjoy the game!

"Now if a country is vassalized in a peace conference, the country will change its ideology to the ideology of the overlord" can you make a vassal, after declaring his independence, change his ideology to the one he had before?

How to change goverment?

When i want to change gov its there  z13,z21,x12 etc

and i can't change gov

I recomwnd everyone to install 1.2.2 instead of 1.2.2.1 because it has more realistic defence bonuses unlike the 1.2.2.1 and ai doesnt know hiw to use nukes so yeah

5 hours ago, User someone said:

I recomwnd everyone to install 1.2.2 instead of 1.2.2.1 because it has more realistic defence bonuses unlike the 1.2.2.1 and ai doesnt know hiw to use nukes so yeah

Yeah 💀 I lost to 3500 troops with my army of 7000

On 7/27/2022 at 12:03 PM, Onyx736 said:

How to change goverment?

When i want to change gov its there  z13,z21,x12 etc

and i can't change gov

they removed that feature i think

On 4/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, MS7TAN said:

Bloody Europe II is the best mod I have come across and with each subsequent update it gets better and better. I found one error in trading. When we have neutral or better relations with a country, they give us several provinces for free. If you could (additionally) make each type of government have a different sign, for example a constitutional monarchy, technocracy would be great.

I wish you good luck
Beautiful job 🙂

Bro, do you have  this mod on PC... cause  when i try to download it there is no Bloody_Europe II.jar, help

This mod continues to stay bad. I've heard of insanely strong rebels with numbers reaching up to 500k (according to some comment I saw on the AoC subreddit) but what the fuсk is that resource system. Not only is it bad, it's completely useless. 

Also, defending = more losses? What? 

It's insane how people think this mod is good, when it clearly isn't. The title of "Good AoC mod" goes to Addon+, which is actually good. The only reasons I can think of why people think this mod is good is good-looking map and the capitulation system (which doesn't even work half the time).

Also I would like to comment on the fact that some options in the game you can do (like increasing relations with other countries) isn't labelled as "Increase Relations" but rather some random letter (which seems to be Z or just Z) and some random numbers. 

9 hours ago, Azu2V said:

Also I would like to comment on the fact that some options in the game you can do (like increasing relations with other countries) isn't labelled as "Increase Relations" but rather some random letter (which seems to be Z or just Z) and some random numbers. 

9 hours ago, Azu2V said:

This mod continues to stay bad. I've heard of insanely strong rebels with numbers reaching up to 500k (according to some comment I saw on the AoC subreddit) but what the fuсk is that resource system. Not only is it bad, it's completely useless. 

Also, defending = more losses? What? 

It's insane how people think this mod is good, when it clearly isn't. The title of "Good AoC mod" goes to Addon+, which is actually good. The only reasons I can think of why people think this mod is good is good-looking map and the capitulation system (which doesn't even work half the time).

Yeah... The Devs keep adding more and more stuff and mechanics without fixing bugs, I especially hate the new system of changing government and the fact that defending = more losses half the time and the enemy defending = significantly reduced losses while the attacking force loses 20% of its army lmao 

On 5/13/2022 at 2:33 PM, Trans-Amur said:

Awareness of reality is a very good addition to our lives, especially when you realize that you spend 2 years modding age of history II 

@Trans-AmurHello, do you know what is the class that menu buttons position are located?

8 hours ago, Laky25cz said:

Not a bad mod i really like it, just just could have events, and the weird resources thing removed. 

There's actually a version of Bloody Europe II with events on VK

On 7/25/2022 at 12:10 PM, joseph23167 said:

bruh what's up with the installer cause it keeps getting stuck at 343.3583 and i cant play the game and other people are having the same issue

Did you ever fix this issue? I've been having the same problem.