Age of History 3

On 2/27/2022 at 7:48 AM, Mustafa Ensar said:

Oyundaki yağma eklentisinin oyundan çıkarılmasını talep ediyor.

TR:Bencede mantıklı sebebi ise şu Almanya_Fransa Örneği ile başlayalım Bu iki ülke genellikle her zaman 

Savaşıyorlar değil mi savaş uzun sürüncede yağmalar başlıyor ve kazanan taraf bu toprakları alınca

Birşey kazandırmıyor  Atıyorum Savaşı kazanan Almanya ve Sen Türkiyesin (Yağma yapmadan oynuyorsun)

Ve Almanya o değeri yitirmiş toprakları alırken _sen daha çok güçleniyorsun buda oyunu çok basit hale getiriyor

ENG:

I think the logical reason is, let's start with the example of Germany_France These two countries are usually always

They are fighting, right, when the war lasts for a long time, looting begins and when the winning side takes these lands

It doesn't give anything

And as Germany takes those depreciated lands _you get stronger, which makes the game very simple

TR:Bir sorun var ama bu muhtemelen oyunun sistemi ile alakalı .

Sardırganlık! hayır hayır bahsettiğim ( Al Sardırganlık) değil şimdi ne demek istediğimi Anlayacaksınız .

Biliyoruz ki oyunda pek çok savaş yaşanıyor ve ülkeler (genellikle) çok Abartıyor bu (Al Sardırganlıka) mı bağlı bilmem ama ben gene sıralayacağım .

Örnek: Polonya ! Abartılan  listede oyunda sınırları en kuzeyinden tut Sırbistan'a  kadar uzanıyor .

Örnek 2:Türkiye ! Abartılan listede oyunda sınırları Avusturya'dan  İran'ın en uzak noktasına kadar ama bu Fatihler modunda. biraz geriledi ama gene fazla şimdide elin Arabistan'ına Sardırıyor

Örnek 3:Rusya ! Abartılan listede başı çekiyor Rusya _Polonya savaşında Polonya hep yenik düşüyor (Tamamı Rusların) ve buda Avrupa'nın GAME OVER olmasına neden oluyor.

Not:Bu sözleri modu uzan zamandır oynayan biri olarak söylüyorum beğenen ve destekleyen herkese şimdiden teşekkürler. 

Not 2:Sakın İlişkileri 90.80:55 gibi seviyelerine çıkarmayın bu hem doğallığı hem geçici olur.

ENG:

There is a problem, but it's probably related to the game's system. aggression! no no, it's not what I'm talking about (Al Aggression), now you will understand what I mean. We know that there are many wars in the game and countries (usually) exaggerate a lot, I don't know if it depends on (Al Sardırganlıka), but I will list them again. Example: Poland ! In the exaggerated list, the borders of the game extend from the northernmost point to Serbia. Example 2: Turkey ! In the exaggerated list, the borders of the game are from Austria to the furthest point of Iran, but this is in Conquerors mode. regressed a little, but still too much now your hand is hitting Arabia Example 3: Russia ! Russia takes the lead in the exaggerated list. In the Polish war, Poland always succumbs (All Russians) and this causes Europe to be GAME OVER. Note: I say these words as someone who has played the mod for a long time, thanks in advance to everyone who liked and supported it. Note 2: Do not increase the relations to 90.80.55 like levels, this will be both natural and temporary.

Edited by Ahmet1234

On 2/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, Kerems2434 said:

Hi, for PC, yep. The leaders will change. But in Android, I'm not sure, we'll try.

for android, i have a solution: first of all you will copy paste the classes. secondly open --- from mt manager and open classes.dex. then enter the class that is changed. next change them. thats all