Age of History 3
BySpringBonnie76

Project: Hoi4 States | Work in Progress

3 hours ago, uwut said:

its already drawed at map on turkish forum like 8 months ago with some scenarios
it isnt worth it because its a shit map at a game like aoh2 that based on province number

it did mean turkish shit map?

edited: still i not understand your mean

Edited by BySpringBonnie76

23 hours ago, AsuraWolff said:

Finally a less province map

I have a bit of a problem.
1. uwut don't like that I'm making a first life map because there is already a map in Turkish, but I haven't seen it.

2. uwut gave me the old map and I replaced hoi4 with the uwut map.

3. when I remembered that Apple no longer supports 1 year + my editor already changed the map, so I'm restarting this again.

srry for bad news

3 hours ago, uwut said:

a turkish mod that already drawed this map https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NPyvwu_1YOQ3vSTTx8WVqtgZWm5fbanZ/view

so its kinda pointless to draw but its your choice

Apple did stop support project AoC1+ and everyone tired to wait already year, so yes i know that it kinda pointless but i want to see to some fixed version like fix serbia croatian border, also can to add more provinces in brazil and etc, just look serbian-croatian border, also i do not start say that it my mod is first, it literally wrong choice, my better choice do leave in credit orignial creator and ideas, so i respect who done it before me.

javaw_gzu2fQrBVu.png.b5c75466c2ac1dbd61410ca8e8b124ee.png

image.png.3c5f4c96f15bd48cf58a6ed74aa5c50c.png

On 12/21/2023 at 7:57 AM, BySpringBonnie76 said:

Apple did stop support project AoC1+ and everyone tired to wait already year, so yes i know that it kinda pointless but i want to see to some fixed version like fix serbia croatian border, also can to add more provinces in brazil and etc, just look serbian-croatian border, also i do not start say that it my mod is first, it literally wrong choice, my better choice do leave in credit orignial creator and ideas, so i respect who done it before me.

javaw_gzu2fQrBVu.png.b5c75466c2ac1dbd61410ca8e8b124ee.png

image.png.3c5f4c96f15bd48cf58a6ed74aa5c50c.png

A year?

On 12/20/2023 at 6:23 AM, BySpringBonnie76 said:

I have a bit of a problem.
1. uwut don't like that I'm making a first life map because there is already a map in Turkish, but I haven't seen it.

2. uwut gave me the old map and I replaced hoi4 with the uwut map.

3. when I remembered that Apple no longer supports 1 year + my editor already changed the map, so I'm restarting this again.

srry for bad news

Dont listen to Uwut, finish the project! I think this project can be pretty good! I enjoy less province maps.

8 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

Dont listen to Uwut, finish the project! I think this project can be pretty good! I enjoy less province maps.

i just said map already drawed? nothing else (prob he missunderstand) I love how community hate from me for nothing.

Edited by uwut

On 12/26/2023 at 11:17 AM, Dorito_Kun said:

Incredible, I will follow this project, it is interesting n.n
I hope it is not canceled by third parties...
The community must create whatever, not what the biggest ask 😄

image.thumb.png.d0f2b88c03b24100f76a2425f4a97429.png

pre-alpha to early access!
I already can add the last ocean province, but I'm going to the next day.

image.png.e3796523d5247a8c65f758aaca0f38fc.png

can anyone ask me how to enable or add ports, during development I encountered that the ports are not working, however I have already made large provinces facing the sea, I used the uwut engine so that the game does not crash all the time, maybe this new engine the port editor is a little broken

15 hours ago, BySpringBonnie76 said:

image.png.e3796523d5247a8c65f758aaca0f38fc.png

can anyone ask me how to enable or add ports, during development I encountered that the ports are not working, however I have already made large provinces facing the sea, I used the uwut engine so that the game does not crash all the time, maybe this new engine the port editor is a little broken

You need to set water provinces as, water provinces...

And also connect the provinces, if you dont connect the provinces its not going to know if its a coastal province.