Age of History 3
TomasC8426

Götterdämmerung [1944 Scenario]

Götterdämmerung 1944

In June 6 of 1944 US, British, and other Allied troops landed on the beaches of Normandy, German-occupied France, in the largest seaborne invasion in history. The landings began at 06:30 and met heavy fire from gun emplacements overlooking the beaches, along with numerous mines and obstacles. Over the day, the Allies suffered at least 10,000 casualties vs about 1,000 for the Germans, but secured their beachhead.

This scenario starts on June 20 of 1944, at the Allies invasion of France.

Here the links:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1968I_GXeJy0HMm1fFaksa2FKvf8bjAoy           <-- .rar link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bJ-EWFY7i9TvKwQAHEWQNCTpOeiWwPgu    <-- .zip link

Pics of the scenario:

Europe:

Screenshot_56.png.4b867eb95e1c12e93f4a3911c08f5a38.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia:

Screenshot_57.png.4111e8bf902bc2bc2098b130526e49f8.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oceania:

Screenshot_59.thumb.png.80d37ff1601562973e5654625dba504a.png

Alliances:

Screenshot_58.thumb.png.711f3e68754ca6eb6f5f6c3bdafcbae7.png

Edited by TomasC8426
Don't added the public links of Drive

Another amazing map! Dude, you are incredible at doing maps. I only have a question: In all your maps,the central part of New Guinea is neutral,or I see it wrong?

Keep doing this type of work!

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.

On 3/31/2019 at 12:58 AM, TomasC8426 said:

I'm having a lot of praise from you, thanks! xD.

About the new guinea, it is neutral because it wanted to mark only the territories that were occupied by the army. I think.

Oh, I see.I have a different way to doing maps. In most of my scenarios, I give a territory to a civilization even if the posesion is only nominal, but I understand that there are other ways to create scenarios.

And about the praises, I only give a praise to the creator if I see that his map it's very good! xD

Edited by Lucas L
Error in one letter.