Hello, Age of History II community!
This is Magolor (Talirian). After months of silence, finally I'm coming back with the brand-new Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE!
- You are a new modder, you want to make a mod with custom events, maps, musics, icons and everything else, but don't know how to do?
- You are a skilled modder, you have so many ideas but it takes too much time and effort to realize?
- You are a gamer, you want to quickly improve the game experience with prettified event pictures, custom music and modified game rules?
Now, Age of Modding can save your day!
Age of Modding (AoM for short) is a Windows software, designed to help AoH2 modders, providing a super convenient and intuitive GUI-based modding pipeline.
>>>Age of Modding v0.9.8.0 UPDATE Download Link<<<
Current Version 0.9.8.0 features Include:
- Brand-New UI: Taken from PyDracula, a UI way better than previous one! Enjoy the tool's efficiency as well as beauty.
- Better Map Generator Algorithm: No more gaps between provinces; more options and more flexibility; allowing separated provinces including enclaved provinces. Creating huge maps with thousands of provinces within 10 minutes!
- Pictures Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convert UI files to different scales, resizing event pictures and leaders portraits. Together with the Game Base Manager. You can finally enjoy large event pictures in your game experience!
- Texts Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Convenient event localization, and text-based event making pipeline under the help of a new format. Improved in v0.9.8.0 with more intuitive edition. Automatic registration of charset: never going to have missing characters again! (still improving)
- Mods Manager: As in v0.9.0.0. Manage game with different mods and versions: add, clean, rename, move and export to .zip file to be ready to publish with just one click.
- Music Manager: Replace your own music and sound effects! It is easy!
- Game Base Manager (Dev): Change game base and change the rules! More technologies, different combating computations, different event picture sizes, different diplomacy, etc. Different game bases are collected from different mods. Also, I personally modified the original game base for simple things like war declaration turn. This is still under development and more documentations and explanations are definitely required.
- Civilization Manager (Coming Soon): Civilization BATCH editor! Add hundreds of civilizaitions using one click only. Made available by the custom Game Base developed throughout months: serializable AoH2. This is still under development (I once finished it but the source code was lost in a catastrophic breakdown of my computer, together with all the source codes of the old v0.9.0.0 AoM 😞).
Introductions and Tutorials of the old AoM are already uploaded on YouTube in English, please subscribe my Youtube channel Taliran: Talirian. Or if you want Chinese Tutorials, or have a bilibili account and willing to support me by subscribing my bilibili account Talirian: Talirian. (Please do subscribe if you are interested. Thank you very much for your attention!)
Currently only English and Chinese (since I'm Chinese) are supported as interface language, if you would like to help me translate and add new languages, please contact me.
Old Topic: AoM v0.9.0.0 Link
Please do checkout Tutorial, and please do backup your files. The software is currently under beta so BUGs may occur. Please contact me if you find any.
The software is completely free of charge (and it will always be), and you could freely use it for any purpose in any way. But please notice:
1. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, please add acknowledgement if you used this software during the production of your mod or map or whatever it is.
2. It is allowed to profit, if you like, from mods created under the help of this software. But it is not allowed to profit by redistributing, selling or providing services from this software.
3. Though this is not compulsory and I have no means of checking, using this software that I'm willing to share, you should also be willing to contribute to the community and share your findings whenever you discovered some new techniques in AoH2 modding.
By Italian PeC
One of the periods highly Ignored by AoH2 modders is the Napoleonic Era. There is currently no mod with This 12-15 year old period as the focus, and after the success of Age of Imperialism (which was focused on 1815-1870), it's time to change this and to start to look at the time right behind it.
The mod includes new features and events, just look down to get a taste of them:
By Italian PeC
Age of History II : The Second Great war is an AoH2 mod with the objective of
completely revamping the World War 2 Scenario by perfecting it
and adding a completely new and exclusive mechanic : Event Trees
THE MOD HAS BEEN RELEASED
THE LINKS (BOTH ANDROID AND PC) ARE ON THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS VIDEO:
The mod aims to be an immersive experience for the players of AoH2 that are bored of repeating the same stuff every time with different mods. While other mods aim to expand the map, add provinces or make more scenarios, "The Second Great War" (or just TSGW) for short gives a completely new spin to an already in game scenario, making it as interesting as possible, by perfecting the scenario (making it better gameplay wise, as well as adding cores and diplomacy) and most of all, Adding "Event Trees" aka an original mix between events and Hoi4-like Focus Trees. These event trees take you to different paths depending on the nation you choose to play as, with events popping up either as one-time decision with no excess influence or as complete game changers that can change your path and your following events down the line.
Together with historical events, such as remilitarizing the Rhineland, opening of airports, building of museums, Historical wars, historical ultimatums and more, we also have completely new and different alternate unhistorical paths you can take your nation through. Want to ditch germany as fascist Italy and pursue an alliance with the Allies? You can! Want to focus on the economy as Germany? You can! Want to enter the Axis as a military government in Turkey? You can! Want to create the Intermarium as an alliance of sovereign states ? You can! Want to re-establish the Monarchy in Brazil after a violent year long civil war? Hell yes you can!
This mod adds over 200 different events all over the world, with bigger Event Trees for important nations in the second great war , like Italy, Germany, Japan, the USSR and America , but also adding massive event trees to less popular nations, like Romania, Bulgaria, Brazil and more!
So when will the mod be out? Are you going to let this
die and just leave this project unfinished like most modders?
HELL NO! The mod has already been 4 month in development, and it's close to being finished, meaning that by the end of the month or even EARLIER, you could get to play it on both Android or PC with no problems!
How do I support this mod? Where can I download it the second it comes out?
You can find the download link (when it comes out), as well as showcases of the mod on my Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCD-hWGkNIC8PaEEcA2bnV5g
PS we also have a discord: https://discord.gg/ZWa6WTqJ
Download links: PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsEgf1aH-aB1tehRO5MTAkd54k8wV637/view?usp=drivesdk
Download links: Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G0j75ZQ6e9TVdpjTSW__aKtjziwkzStb/view?usp=drivesdk
P.S. Great thanks to the developer of the mod for AoH2 called TNO, Aren, for helping me develop the Android version of this mod, I couldn't have done it without him ##
UPDATE 1.1 HAS JUST ARRIVED!
IT ADDS MANY NEW FEATURES LISTED HERE!
Big thanks to Greenlion, Starlight and Stefan
By Victory Modding
Victory Series (2 Mods)
This Will Be A Series This Mod Will Be Released This Year I Need A Publisher To Have My Voice Out (Join The Server If You Want To Be Aware Of The Developments Link: https://discord.gg/8f2aBzfkMV) This Mod To Attract A Wide Audience. It Is Not A "Victoria" Mode It Contains;
-Modern World with an Advanced Focus Tree😱
-Likewise a World War II Independent from "Hearts of Iron IV"😎
-World War I with Events
-Some Hearts of Iron IV Mods (In My Head 😉)
-New UI 😆
-New Package Name😮
And What More...😄
-AoC 1 Map
-New Package Name
And What More...
By the way, I'm the Only One In the
Modding Team. I Would Appreciate If Friends Who Know Modding Can Help me ☺
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls