Age of History 3

Problem with multiplayer is, these games will last AGES.... A Turn may take ~1s for one person who has nothing to do and is just growing one province, vs a person whose declaring war on multiple fronts taking a few minutes. The person that only spent 1s now has to wait minutes for the other person to finish... and then theres hundreds of others civs.

1 hour ago, krauser3ful said:

for that to be possible, the multiplayer mode would have to eliminate the system of shifts to move to one in real time, similar to that of crusader kings, EU, etc.

Yep, I agree. And with RTS mode, Large nations will have a massive disadvantage, unable to assimilate land easily while upgrading their provinces compared to smaller nations which has few things to do. By the time large nations move their troops to a front line, the enemy would have pushed already.

All players are making their turns at the same time, and the turn passes every 15s, 30s, 1m or 2m depending on what host selects. this is my suggestion.

Edited by al802

As some have said, the subject of the tour is a bit confused and if the tour is added we will wait a while

Edited by YekKoski

It can be done if lukasz made a lobby system like in hearts of iron IV so that the host can select some settings before starting. The turns will pass automatically After some time and that time depends on the setting that the host chose. And alternative setting will be that the multiplayer settings can be done with a changed version of Warzone (web-based game) Turn system.

Para um modo online funcionar os turnos encontrados um tempo fixo como 1 ou 2 minutos e assim as grandes nações problemas em fazer muitos movimentos, os pontos de diplomacia mudar para somente 5 que não se iriam acumular e que deixariam de servir para melhorar relações e províncias assimilares, apenas para o resto das atividades, como relações seriam removidas já que cada nação é um jogador e ele pode decidir trair uma nação se bem intencionada, já a assimilação de províncias seria por pontos de movimento que aumentariam por turno ou mesmo sendo inseridos novos pontos de diplomacia. 

For an online mode to work the shifts found a fixed time such as 1 or 2 minutes and thus major nations having problems making many movements, the diplomacy points change to only 5 that would not accumulate and that would no longer serve to improve assimilated relations and provinces , only for the rest of the activities, as relationships would be removed since each nation is a player and it may decide to betray a nation if well intentioned, since the assimilation of the provinces would be by movement points that would increase per shift or even new points being inserted diplomacy.

I've got a solution to all these problems. It can be a real time strategy online multiplayer mode where turns are of 1hour to 1 day jus like call of war.(Just keep the borders historical)To reuce advantage for large nations, the complexity will be more for them thus balancing it out.

I suggest multiplayer mode in the form where it is in PvE mode where there is a 2-5 man squad who have different countries and are in alliance or maybe can form an alliance and play against the A.I. countries. This would be better than players fighting each other but then the "turns" have to be radically changed too because we cannot wait for sm1 in party taking minutes to make a turn. maybe put a cap on time a turn can take?

On 1/4/2019 at 5:03 AM, Cai said:

Problem with multiplayer is, these games will last AGES.... A Turn may take ~1s for one person who has nothing to do and is just growing one province, vs a person whose declaring war on multiple fronts taking a few minutes. The person that only spent 1s now has to wait minutes for the other person to finish... and then theres hundreds of others civs.

Well , we can do something.  For example countries can be divided to five races , from 1 star grade to five star grade , the more star a country has , the that country will be given time for example :

5 stars' have 3 minutes time

4 stars' have  2 and half

3 stars' have 2 minutes

2 stars' have 1 minute

1 stars have 30 seconds or if they didn't need more time they can press a button so that the turn goes for next player😊

or give 5 minutes for all of civilizations and players at once and after that the next turn load

Edited by SHAH OF PERSIANS
Adding some things

All players are making their turns at the same time, and the turn passes every 15s, 30s, 1m or 2m depending on what host selects.  Water damage restoration Michigan this is my suggestion.

I suggest multiplayer mode in the form where it is in PvE mode where there is a 2-5 man squad who have different countries and are in alliance or maybe can form an alliance and play against the A.I. countries.

Edited by smueqas

On 1/3/2019 at 8:24 AM, Cisplatina said:

Add multiplayer for the game so it will became more fun! (Sorry if I wrote something wrong)

Today, however, they just wrapped up a stream in which they discussed some of the facts about general multiplayer features for Civilization VI. Previous Civ game multiplayer features will be present..