Age of History 3
SamueleNX

Arab-Venetian war for the body of saint Mark

ENG

829 A.D. 

A year after the theft of Saint Mark's Body the Abbassid are about to discovered that the fault of the theft was Venetian and probably they'll declare war soon after, the only chance for the doge is to find a powerful ally and hope for the best.

This is an ucronistic scenario where the Abbasids actually become angry to the Venetian after this actually happend fact.

When i'll be able to make the events work the scenario will be published, the map is based on the eu4's extended timeline mod.

The scenario has been updated! now it comprise the iberian and the balcanic peninsulas, the mediterranean Afrika, some germanic populations and some new little event!

Screenshot:

preview.png.4ec226b5004613c40886d51b9ee3d7e8.png

Download:

Last Version: ARAB-VENETIAN_WAR_V_2.rar

Older Version:1566943426361jdihmmvy.rar

Have fun!

ITA

829 d.C.

l'anno seguente al trafugamento Del Corpo Di San Marco i Saraceni sono sul punto di scoprire che la colpa del furto era dei Veneziani e probabilmente dichiareranno guerra poco dopo, l'unica speranza per il doge di Venezia è quella di trovare un qualche alleato potente e sperare per il meglio.

Questo è uno scenario ucronistico in cui i Saraceni (gli Abbassidi) si arrabbiano effettivamente per il furto e sono sul punto di invadere la piccola repubblica di Venezia.

La mappa è stata aggiornata! ora anche la penisola iberica, quella balcanica, alcune popolazioni germaniche e l'Africa mediterranea sono presenti nello scenario, è stato aggiunto qualche piccolo evento ma non è avvenuto molto altro!

Screenshot:

preview.png.4ec226b5004613c40886d51b9ee3d7e8.png

Download:

Nuova versione: ARAB-VENETIAN_WAR_V_2.rar

Vecchia versione: 1566943426361jdihmmvy.rar

Divertitevi!

Edited by SamueleNX

16 hours ago, SamueleNX said:

ENG

829 A.D. 

A year after the theft of Saint Mark's Body the Abbassid are about to discovered that the fault of the theft was Venetian and probably they'll declare war soon after, the only chance for the doge is to find a powerful ally and hope for the best.

This is an ucronistic scenario where the Abbasids actually become angry to the Venetian after this actually happend fact.

When i'll be able to make the events work the scenario will be published, the map is based on the eu4's extended timeline mod.

Screenshot:

preview.png.5e6e39541efcfdf036e3d6f419da997b.png

ITA

829 d.C.

l'anno seguente al trafugamento Del Corpo Di San Marco i Saraceni sono sul punto di scoprire che la colpa del furto era dei Veneziani e probabilmente dichiareranno guerra poco dopo, l'unica speranza per il doge di Venezia è quella di trovare un qualche alleato potente e sperare per il meglio.

Questo è uno scenario ucronistico in cui i Saraceni (gli Abbassidi) si arrabbiano effettivamente per il furto e sono sul punto di invadere la piccola repubblica di Venezia.

Lo scenario verrà rilasciato quando riuscirò a far funzionare gli eventi

Screenshot:

preview.png.5e6e39541efcfdf036e3d6f419da997b.png

Great, I love alternative history scenarios!

13 minutes ago, Lucas L said:

Great, I love alternative history scenarios!

Just released, it's not that good but the events work and i had no previous exp. with them