Age of History 3
Yetaloz

Tactics of War in Age of Civilizations II

Did that helped you?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're not so pacient on taking diplomacy with everyone and likes war as this game is dedicated, welcome, this post may help you with some war tactics on this game

1 - Let them attack: first of all, if you build a good defense against a weaker and smaller nation (Example: China vs North Korea) Let them attack until their economies are struggled, (this may be noticed if they attack with less troops), then after all the attacks, strike violently against the enemy and win the war with low resistance.

2 - Don't be sieged: NEVER let any enemy siege your army, it may makes it without supplies and weaken army, you may lose alot of troops, that is not glorious and the enemy may push back against you, also do sieges against strong armies of like 2000+ soldiers to weaken the enemy.

3 - Allies: Allies are the cherry of the cake in this game, with allies together both of you can beat a stronger nation (example Camboja and Laos vs Thailand) they also have a nice force that may help you alot in battle, also if your army is completely destroyed, your ally can still hold the positions when you're recovering your army, i've used this tactic alot of times and worked pretty well.

4 - You're never overprepared:  Thinking that you're overprepared for any war can be some kind of illusion, (don't think like you can't take luxembourg with 70000 troops, please)  this game is a box of surprises that can destroy you some time (example: 3 nations may declare war at you at the same turn), you need to have absolute trust that you're going to take that country.

5 - Have a good economy:  To have a good army, you need first to have a very well developed economy,  so you can still be stabilized with an enormous army spending, this may help you to recover the army in case of emergencies, if not have a good economy, VERY HIGH CHANCE of your treasure be negative and you lose cause you can't rebuild the army.

6 - Armoury and Supply camps: NEVER forget about these 2 buildings, they ABSOLUTELY are important for your wars:

Armoury: Basically troops become cheaper, very good for builds of enormous armies

Supply Camps: Very important if you're invading a big country (Example: invading russia)

Thank you all for the attention, Hope i helped you alot, if you got any extra tips, comment it, it may help new players to get good at this kinda complicated game.

- Yetaloz

5 hours ago, Aryan said:

How badly do sieges affect you?

Sieges don't let the supplies from capital to come, in time (if you have thousands fo soldiers), hundreds will die from lack of supplies per turn, also having your capital sieged will weaken all the rest of the army that is not sieged.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:48 AM, Ducknamy said:

How to raise and recover diplomatic points?

There is no way to increase the ammount you gain per Turn off diplomatic points do you even played the game more than 1 second and diplomatic points reviver Over time

On 10/14/2019 at 10:36 AM, Yetaloz said:

If you're not so pacient on taking diplomacy with everyone and likes war as this game is dedicated, welcome, this post may help you with some war tactics on this game

1 - Let them attack: first of all, if you build a good defense against a weaker and smaller nation (Example: China vs North Korea) Let them attack until their economies are struggled, (this may be noticed if they attack with less troops), then after all the attacks, strike violently against the enemy and win the war with low resistance.

2 - Don't be sieged: NEVER let any enemy siege your army, it may makes it without supplies and weaken army, you may lose alot of troops, that is not glorious and the enemy may push back against you, also do sieges against strong armies of like 2000+ soldiers to weaken the enemy.

3 - Allies: Allies are the cherry of the cake in this game, with allies together both of you can beat a stronger nation (example Camboja and Laos vs Thailand) they also have a nice force that may help you alot in battle, also if your army is completely destroyed, your ally can still hold the positions when you're recovering your army, i've used this tactic alot of times and worked pretty well.

4 - You're never overprepared:  Thinking that you're overprepared for any war can be some kind of illusion, (don't think like you can't take luxembourg with 70000 troops, please)  this game is a box of surprises that can destroy you some time (example: 3 nations may declare war at you at the same turn), you need to have absolute trust that you're going to take that country.

5 - Have a good economy:  To have a good army, you need first to have a very well developed economy,  so you can still be stabilized with an enormous army spending, this may help you to recover the army in case of emergencies, if not have a good economy, VERY HIGH CHANCE of your treasure be negative and you lose cause you can't rebuild the army.

6 - Armoury and Supply camps: NEVER forget about these 2 buildings, they ABSOLUTELY are important for your wars:

Armoury: Basically troops become cheaper, very good for builds of enormous armies

Supply Camps: Very important if you're invading a big country (Example: invading russia)

Thank you all for the attention, Hope i helped you alot, if you got any extra tips, comment it, it may help new players to get good at this kinda complicated game.

- Yetaloz

Why i siege my enemy capital but all of they army get supply?

Sieges don't let the substances from capital to come, in time (when you have heaps fo infantrymen), masses will die from loss Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox of substances in keeping with turn, additionally having your capital sieged will weaken all of the relaxation of the military that is not sieged.

Edited by mhammedali21

On 10/13/2019 at 8:36 PM, Yetaloz said:

- Yetaloz

I disagree with allies, Unless you're a small nation needing to defeat a bigger nation then allies only hold you back. For example declining peace treaties, meaning you have to fight more and get pushed back.

On 12/22/2021 at 6:10 AM, very_new_player said:

How do i even send troops to atack a country? im playng as hungary and im at war with austria and i dont know how to even send my 2000+ troops to fight austria

this is a obvious question. i recommend checking out the Tutorial in-game

but ill tell you.

Click on the province where your troops are. click move and click where you want to move them

I had a problem with attacking. I was playing for Iraq an I was attacking on Kazakhstan. I caputed all Kazakh provinces and I wanted declare a peace next round. BUT... Destroyed Kazakhstan started to liberate caputed provinces (without army - control over province lost). It was every next round. Then I had lost almost all caputed provinces. I had a good economy and water connection with Kazakhstan. My army was also dying from hunger. Why this problem? (Remember that I had capute all Kazakh provinces)

When you have a lot of infantrymen and your capital is under siege, the materials from your capital cannot reach you in a timely manner. As a result, many people will perish from the loss of supplies  Showbox for iphone per turn. Additionally, having your capital under siege will weaken the rest of the military, which is not under siege.

I struggled with attacking. I was hitting Kazakhstan while playing for Iraq. I captured every Kazakh province and intended to declare peace in the ensuing battle. However, destroyed Kazakhstan began to free captured hdo box territories (without army - control over province lost). Every subsequent round had it. I then had practically all of my captured provinces lost. With Kazakhstan, I had a decent water connection and economy. My troops was starving to death as well. Why is this a problem? (Remember that I had captured every province in Kazakhstan.)

On 10/15/2019 at 3:27 PM, Aryan said:

How badly do sieges affect you?

If your city is under siege and you have thousands of soldiers, it will take time for hundreds of them to perish from a shortage of supplies per turn. Additionally, having your capital under siege will weaken the entire remainder of your army, even if it is not under siege.  pubg nickname generator 2022

These tips are great, i have been playing this game for at least 2 years now and all i've been doing is declare war on the enemy and lose and then i pull up the epic ultimate move taking loans and i go epic victory style going hard and dabbing on them haters