Age of History 3

CoolieZN (🇧🇷)

HOW TO MAKE EVENTS (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

How to Make Events? 

×Recipient×

The country that will receiver the pop-up with the event :T

×Trigger×

Trigger are Basically the thing that makes the whole thing work. If the recipient (country) is doing alright with the trigger, than the outcome (result) is going to happen. For exemple: If the trigger is [Civilization Existe: Turkey], If the country Turkey doesn't exists, than the event is not Gonna pop up for the recipient. 

×Outcome/Result×

Alright, but in this case, Turkey DOES exists, to the trigger is working, than, the event will do the result. Let's say that in this case, the outcome is [Update Relations with Argentina], than, if Turkey exists <trigger>, Turkey is going to update relations with Argentina <outcome/result>.

Basically version:

Here how events work: a trigger makes the outcome work. For exemplo, if the trigger is [Government] that means that if the recipient has the government: (youchoose) the pop-up will appear. For example:

PicsArt_10-17-10_29_50.thumb.jpg.ee829336cebcf4eb5200d74eeb898222.jpg

That means that if the trigger is good/working (the trigger is usa being communist) IT is going to play the outcome

PicsArt_10-17-10_32_01.thumb.jpg.5170e204054a3ef87d40a98f8f1bcb8c.jpg

I hope you guys understand it. But if you didn't, you Can comment bellow and I Can do a YouTube video maybe

Edited by CoolieZN (🇧🇷)

And how to make a civil war? I have addon + and I can’t create Franco and Republican Spains through events. I change the scenario of the second world addon +, add events to it (such as historical focus in Hearts of Iron 4). But I can not make the event of the civil war in Spain.

Edited by Oleg Zerg

About the recipient, does the country selected have to be the exact same ideology?

Like if i selected republic france, would it still make the event work on the monarchy France?