Age of History 3
WorldStadiums

Scenario of the Great War (World War I) || BETA AVAILABLE

THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO

Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.

I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.

Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

What does the BETA version bring?

• Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914
  • Diplomacy as realistic as possible
  • New civilizations with the correct flags

What is planned to be added to the future?

• Full world map
  • Almost all the leaders of the time
  • The correct flags for each country
  • Events about World War I and about some other things

I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.

Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)

20210311020052_1.jpg

20210311020112_1.jpg

Images of Africa (Available in the next update)

20210316140210_1.thumb.jpg.6d5febbab29f2c93492ac1e39a725565.jpg

BETA download link

The Great War Scenario Beta.rar

Edited by WorldStadiums

6 hours ago, kürşad55 said:

the map is so beautiful how did you do that

If you refer to the Background, download it here in the forum, I'll give you the link to the topic in case you want to download it

Hi, I am planning on making a WW1 mod with events, can i use your scenario? We can talk in Discord. Tell me your discord name if you are interested.Edit- Ill join ur discord

Edited by The Best

I think that Bosnia should be united with Austria-Hungary,and Montenegro independent.Scenario looks good to me.

Africa has been finalized!

Finally, after several days, I have managed to finish the African continent. I have put all the colonies of the time, with their respective flags. If you notice any errors, just tell me

The download will be available when asia and oceania complete, at that time, version 2.0 will be released

20210316140210_1.jpg

20210316140237_1.jpg

20210316140251_1.jpg

20210316140305_1.jpg

4 hours ago, WorldStadiums said:

Africa has been finalized!

Finally, after several days, I have managed to finish the African continent. I have put all the colonies of the time, with their respective flags. If you notice any errors, just tell me

The download will be available when asia and oceania complete, at that time, version 2.0 will be released

20210316140210_1.jpg

20210316140237_1.jpg

20210316140251_1.jpg

20210316140305_1.jpg

Is Somaliland empty or is it just yellow?

On 3/17/2021 at 10:38 PM, solareclipse17 said:

Hi, how many events does it have so far? And how realistic are they? 

Hello! At the moment there are no events, but I plan to be around 20/30

Small advances

Hello, I come to inform you about some small advances that I made to the scenario and also about new things that will be sold in it.

• First and foremost, I have finished Arabia (Includes Persia), unfortunately I have forgotten to capture them. With this, I have created the following civilizations: Protectorate of Aden, Imanate of Oman, Truce States and the Protectorate of Kuwait.
  • Also, I am working in China and (mainly) in India, or rather, the British Raj. In the latter I will try to add to the princely states, to make a much better experience
  • Also, I have thought about making this scenario a mod, but at the moment I don't have much idea how to do this, so if anyone knows about creating mods and wants to help me make one, I would appreciate it.
  • And finally, the next version, which will be Beta 2.0, will probably be available on April 5, although I will try to bring it before.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I would need you to answer the following question: Should I throw a kind of bat that only includes Europe, Africa and the Middle East?