Age of History 3

George Head

Little Big World (LBW)

45 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

amazing, really impressive release a trial version please i'm idle to play bid for android too please

I don’t know if there will be an Android port. The map is too large and, I think, will require a powerful device. At the expense of the trial version, it will be uploaded either when the whole map is ready, or at least the mainland. Testers will also be needed to help me find bugs. Most likely I will post the mod after the completion and correction of errors in Europe.

23 hours ago, George Head said:

I don’t know if there will be an Android port. The map is too large and, I think, will require a powerful device. At the expense of the trial version, it will be uploaded either when the whole map is ready, or at least the mainland. Testers will also be needed to help me find bugs. Most likely I will post the mod after the completion and correction of errors in Europe.

I really believe that it will demand a lot from the device, but what does it cost to try?

23 hours ago, George Head said:

I would love to be a tester for this incredible mod, however my computer is undergoing maintenance 

Just now, Inquisitor said:

I would love to be a tester for this incredible mod, however my computer is undergoing maintenance 

If possible send me an Android version, I believe my device would be able to run it

13 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

I really believe that it will demand a lot from the device, but what does it cost to try?

Any way, it’s too early to say anything about the port. I will think about it after the completion of the

PC version.

1 hour ago, George Head said:

unknown.pngunknown.png
Italy - 112 provs
We'll add small countries later

If you want some suggestions, fix some Italian provinces, i dont see Venice (that are in base game), vatican, San Marino. However, its seems a great work! I hope it doesnt die.

20 hours ago, GheovgosGJ said:

If you want some suggestions, fix some Italian provinces, i dont see Venice (that are in base game), vatican, San Marino. However, its seems a great work! I hope it doesnt die.

Thanks 🙂  I'm going to fix the map after finishing Europe.

2 hours ago, ITurkishmapping said:

nice how you guys(cuz theres like several ppl does map with a lot of provs thats why "guys") manage to spend your time on this wow

Ya, thx:) More provinces doesn't mean better and we have new interface, governments and many other)