Age of History 3

I've been playing with Spain, scenario 1815, I would like to play with the Carlists, so maybe when the Carlists win, you automatically turn into Carlist Spain, and you should also eliminate the rebellions from the base game and that the veels can reveal what the rebels do because there are nations without meaning. on the map and vassals because later they reveal themselves to be more or almost as strong as me

16 hours ago, Dolphin General said:

nah this is more like EU4

Actually I tried taking inspiration from VIC2. Eu4 wasnt rapresented on this mod much. But to be honest this project is much detached from Pdx interactive 

i have been keeping up to date with this mod for many months, and I have logged in just to say this is probably the most fun i have had with an aoh2 mod ever and I usually play the game passively just to do something while listening to youtube, but this kept me interested for 2 hours. Very great mod, played as Russian empire

Edited by dbly

7 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Actually I tried taking inspiration from VIC2. Eu4 wasnt rapresented on this mod much. But to be honest this project is much detached from Pdx interactive 

I mean, he was saying "time to kill natives", so it would be eu4, but this project in vic2.

6 minutes ago, thelegendofsoda said:

No, 1815, red flood, ww1, ww2, turkish independence war and I think these are

Oh ok thx

Hey italian, I wonder why you didn't put Serbia in the main scenario, do you remember the second Serbian uprising? in that year 1815 there were rebels, and that uprising lasted until 1817, will you put serbia soon?

(otherwise when the uprising ended, Serbia became a vassal of Turkey) 

1 hour ago, Dule22 said:

Olá italiano, me pergunto por que você não colocou a Sérvia no cenário principal, você se lembra do segundo levante sérvio? naquele ano de 1815 houve rebeldes, e aquele levante durou até 1817, você vai colocar a sérvia em breve?

(caso contrário, quando a revolta terminou, a Sérvia se tornou um vassalo da Turquia) 

Hmmmmmm

6 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Lukasz should unpin 11:59 and pin this. 11:59 is a skeleton in the grave and yet it still has a spot on the top.

But 11:59 has a launcher to play maybe that's why it's still pinned