Age of History 3
ElectricSquid7

Japan's Empire

None were able to stop the Japanese Empire. Under the Uesugi Clan, Japan's Empire extended across all under the sun, its bright, radiant rays crushing the cultures it steamrolled. Korea was the first to fall under the occupation. Japan then set its sight to the north, conquering the kingdoms and clans of Siberia before crossing the strait into North America. Japanese Alaska was just the beginning. Back in Asia, Japan has expanded into Manchu territory, but had finally invaded the Ming Empire itself. In a series of three wars, the mighty China had been brought to its knees, and found its new master was Japan. After subjugating the kingdoms of the west, Japan set its sights on India, invading several small kingdoms before launching an attack on the Delhi Sultanate. Japan's astounding victory spelt disaster for the few remaining kingdoms in India, as the Empire picked them off one by one. Even with dominance over all of Asia, the Emperor was unsatisfied. He ordered to invade the Timurid Empire and its vassals, and in doing so, gained dominance in the Middle East.

With Japan's future assured, it is now more certain than ever that this nation is destined for world conquest. Even the great powers of Europe are destined to fail as the Japanese Empire makes its away across all continents. It is only a matter of time before the Empire of the Sun has conquered across the horizon.

Mighty Japan.png

1 minute ago, Chexier said:

But you still don't have all of the Pacific and a legitmate copy of windows, still 0/10.

Its because i didnt update it, i have a Lenovo from the factory and i dont know why it still shows that

1 minute ago, steffan said:

Its because i didnt update it, i have a Lenovo from the factory and i dont know why it still shows that

And what about the Pacific? You don't have Australia and Chile dude. But you have europe for some reason.

Just now, Chexier said:

And what about the Pacific? You don't have Australia and Chile dude. But you have europe for some reason.

i went off course

On 12/28/2018 at 11:25 PM, ElectricSquid7 said:

None were able to stop the Japanese Empire. Under the Uesugi Clan, Japan's Empire extended across all under the sun, its bright, radiant rays crushing the cultures it steamrolled. Korea was the first to fall under the occupation. Japan then set its sight to the north, conquering the kingdoms and clans of Siberia before crossing the strait into North America. Japanese Alaska was just the beginning. Back in Asia, Japan has expanded into Manchu territory, but had finally invaded the Ming Empire itself. In a series of three wars, the mighty China had been brought to its knees, and found its new master was Japan. After subjugating the kingdoms of the west, Japan set its sights on India, invading several small kingdoms before launching an attack on the Delhi Sultanate. Japan's astounding victory spelt disaster for the few remaining kingdoms in India, as the Empire picked them off one by one. Even with dominance over all of Asia, the Emperor was unsatisfied. He ordered to invade the Timurid Empire and its vassals, and in doing so, gained dominance in the Middle East.

With Japan's future assured, it is now more certain than ever that this nation is destined for world conquest. Even the great powers of Europe are destined to fail as the Japanese Empire makes its away across all continents. It is only a matter of time before the Empire of the Sun has conquered across the horizon.

Mighty Japan.png

I want this as a scenario, Maybe called "The fall of the Japanese Empire" through rebellion?

Edited by DayneJohn