Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

MAGNA HISTORIA - MAKING THE LARGEST AOH2/3 MAPS (Inspired by Mappa Mundi) - Work in Progress - 20k VIEWS!

I just want to make a statement about the new map, the original wasn't bad in fact there was a lot of good provinces, however it was to small and poorly made, this new map will reach the original goal, and be bigger and better for the project. I suspect that I will be able to catch up to where I was before soon.

If you are another mod creator with a discord server let me know if you'd like to partner up, meaning id mention and link your server and you do the same with mine 👍

hey, you could use AoM (Age of Modding) to make the map, you just need a background and a line map (i will say though, there are multiple gaps between provinces in the province generator, so the best option is just make the map manually)

Just now, daniiiiiii said:

hey, you could use AoM (Age of Modding) to make the map, you just need a background and a line map (i will say though, there are multiple gaps between provinces in the province generator, so the best option is just make the map manually)

also, it generates a map quickly (for me it generated a 1500 prov map in 5 seconds)

23 minutes ago, daniiiiiii said:

also, it generates a map quickly (for me it generated a 1500 prov map in 5 seconds)

no it wont work with this map because of how small the provinces are (trust me I've tried) I mean the princely states are insane, also I'm adding more provinces in as well. plus it makes the provinces poor quality which I want to avoid as I wouldn't like the gaps. thanks for the suggestion though 👍

26 minutes ago, daniiiiiii said:

I am using Age of Modding though just not the map editor