5) 1986;

6) 1900;

7) Xinhai Revolution;

😎 The Civil War in Russia 1917;

9) Arab conquests;

10) 1600;

11) The Era of the Greatest Nations;

How about the events only ww2 has events

Great update! Better than v1.4. (If a mod is good, I can say that "the mod is good" xd I just wanna peace man, I said it, if we work together we can improve the game but you dont wanna it. 😕 ) @Reich

Edited by Kerems2434

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Great update! Better than v1.4. (If a mod is good, I can say that "the mod is good" xd I just wanna peace man, I said it, if we work together we can improve the game but you dont wanna it. 😕 ) @Reich

I only work with people who prefer to be original and admit their mistakes. Those who take something else's and pass it off as their own, despite the obvious evidence of theft, I do not respect, to put it mildly.

1 minute ago, Reich said:

I only work with people who prefer to be original and admit their mistakes. Those who take something else's and pass it off as their own, despite the obvious evidence of theft, I do not respect, to put it mildly.

well, as you wish.

10 minutes ago, Reich said:

Pls write me from DM in Discord. I will say you some important things.

1 minute ago, Reich said:

Necessarily...
I've already spent enough time on you

but it's really important, it could end the trouble between us.
nick name: Kerem Yılmaz#7334

Edited by Kerems2434

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

but it's really important, it could end the trouble between us.
nick name: Kerem Yılmaz#7334

You didn't have to steal my work. Or you could just say that you borrowed something from someone. But you enrolled otherwise...
So I have more important things to do than waste time on speak with your kind

Just now, Reich said:

You didn't have to steal my work. Or you could just say that you borrowed something from someone. But you enrolled otherwise...
So I have more important things to do than waste time on speak with your kind

No man, I will admit somethings..

Hey man, will you add more language support on Addon+ 2.0? I installed the v1.4 but it only has English and Russian languages and I want to play with Turkish language. Is there a way to play with Turkish language this mod? I know Addon features will not be(Such as Addon+ scenario names.) Turkish but most of AoC2 texts will be Turkish again.

Edited by Musa Bağrıyanık

12 hours ago, Musa Bağrıyanık said:

Hey man, will you add more language support on Addon+ 2.0? I installed the v1.4 but it only has English and Russian languages and I want to play with Turkish language. Is there a way to play with Turkish language this mod? I know Addon features will not be(Such as Addon+ scenario names.) Turkish but most of AoC2 texts will be Turkish again.

Meanwhile they did not do that, you can do it for yourself.

If you have downloaded an originally unedited version of AoC2, there should be a "Bundle_tr" file which goes for Turkish localisation.

1. Go to game/languages
  2. Open the "Age_of_Civilisation" file with Notepad++
  3. Add the following string: tr;tur; at the end
  4. Enjoy

You can also customize the localisation for yourself. For this, open Bundle_tr file in game/languages directiory and the same file in game/language/civilizations directory/ At the first file, I think you should add new ideology names firstly, at the second file... I think, there should be a lot of work to translate the civilizations names. Scroll vigilant.