Age of History 3
fermland

1984 George Orwell

Hello fellow Civers!

This is a simple 1984 scenario complete with custom flags, a custom scenario and my interpretation of the 1984 world of George Orwell. To give you some history, the year is 1984 (who knew) and the world is split into three major factions. After a nuclear engagement between the powers of the world, the three super powers left are Oceania, Eastasia, and Eurasia. Oceania, which was formed out of the remnants of the United States of America, is a fascist world leader which relies heavily on propaganda and mind manipulation. Eurasia, formed out of the former Soviet Union, is a communist land making up most of Russia and the rest of Europe. And finally, Eastasia, formed out of the states of China and Japan, is (most likely) a brutal monarchy with totalitarian values. Each country is forever fighting over the disputed lands of the Middle East and Africa, each side never getting closer. The age of Humanity looks dim to many, and brightly for few. Credit goes to BrakeCoachStudios for inspiration.

1546478887988hmxaqhzp.zip 

preview.png.486373dac306432c9d1271c7157b5adc.png

please leave any comments or questions as I want to improve this scenario.

1546478887988hmxaqhzp.zip

Edited by fermland
Changed Eastasia and Eurasia

Hey BrakeCoachStudios, as I have seen there is no 1984 scenario on this site, and I have checked your activity to find no such mention of 1984. If I am wrong please correct me, but I do not want to be falsely accused for something I did not do. 

25 minutes ago, fermland said:

Hey BrakeCoachStudios, as I have seen there is no 1984 scenario on this site, and I have checked your activity to find no such mention of 1984. If I am wrong please correct me, but I do not want to be falsely accused for something I did not do. 

Thats probably a joke btw

I think you should divide Africa between Eurasia and Oceania. Because in the fake Goldstein's book, it was saying that African borders of Eurasia was changing from Congo to North Africa. Also at the end, they was fighting in Africa. There should be a border to fight I think?

image.png

On 1/5/2019 at 11:58 PM, fermland said:

So basically I uploaded my scenario plan under the name of "Planetary Science"(Since I didnt have access to that forum in this account)

That was the first scenario I was planning to make when I get the game.

On 1/6/2019 at 12:23 AM, SnowHalation1 said:

Thats probably a joke btw

Sorry for that, I just got r/woosh

Nope. This is not a joke. But yea, I know that you didnt directly "copy" my idea.

thats my bad

321486711_ScreenShot2019-01-16at12_10_11PM.thumb.png.f3535257bcecdb695a6eaad6e68c7e26.png

Edited by BrakeCoachStudios

On 1/15/2019 at 9:11 PM, BrakeCoachStudios said:

So basically I uploaded my scenario plan under the name of "Planetary Science"(Since I didnt have access to that forum in this account)

That was the first scenario I was planning to make when I get the game.

Nope. This is not a joke. But yea, I know that you didnt directly "copy" my idea.

thats my bad

321486711_ScreenShot2019-01-16at12_10_11PM.thumb.png.f3535257bcecdb695a6eaad6e68c7e26.png

I can  take this down if you want to. I didnt know about your upload and am sorry about the miscommunication. Hope we can work this out

Just now, BrakeCoachStudios said:

nah its alright you could still make it

Ill give you credit in the description as it is unfair that you have no credit.