Age of History 3
Dulmassia

1949 Cold war mod

This is my own cold war version, sorry if there is still a cold war scenario here.

resume: After the second great war, Germany and Austria are divided. But there still communist threaten in the world and that USA need to fight.

link (Persepolis mod dependencie, you put it in map/earth2 folder)https://www.dropbox.com/s/6suy29h5qoglx27/Persepolis mod.rar?dl=0

link mod (versions): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OdX9ArmqJzRCtDirBPAy81uuQXCNeAwp/view?usp=sharing

features:

- ~ 40 new events

- ~ 90 civilizations

pictures :

20181228080308_1.jpg

20181228080247_1.jpg

20181228080240_1.jpg

20181228080328_1.jpg

20181228080316_1.jpg

future

there will be new events in the future, if you have ideas, tell me. I really need to learn modding too

Edited by Dulmassia

More love for leaders...

Every mod have so many weird leaders like Kim Jong-un born in 1983 leading country in 1949 or Józef Piłsudski who died in 1935 leading communist country (he was some sort of patriotic- anty communist-nacionalist) in 1949...

3 hours ago, laviroj said:

Events aren't working.

Yes, it look strange, it come like this many time but idk why

I have added trigger for that and nothing chang

Guest RealJMS

It looks like a nice mod however I can't seem to be able to play it as every time I try to go on the scenario it just appears as a blank map with nothing on it, what am I doing wrong since I placed the 1543049901286njfagomm file into Age of Civilisations II/map/Earth/scenarios and yet it only comes up with the preview pic and the name but no the actual scenario could you tell me if I'm doing anything wrong since I want  to play it...

36 minutes ago, Guest RealJMS said:

Cela ressemble à un bon mod, mais je n'arrive pas à y jouer car chaque fois que j'essaie de suivre le scénario, il apparaît comme une carte vierge sans rien dessus. Qu'est-ce que je fais de travers depuis que j'ai placé le fichier dans Age of Civilizations II / carte / Terre / scénarios et pourtant il ne vient que avec la photo de prévisualisation et le nom mais pas le scénario réel pourriez-vous me dire si je fais quelque chose de mal depuis que je veux y jouer ...

What do you use for computer ? the file is complete and run for me (also, the scenario run for my accurate earth map).

I will link you dependant mod: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mrv1tKwYKKUzwpss3c9kUQF2a5ZVJQtF

Edited by Dulmassia