Age of History 3

Aryan

The New Order - 1.0.91

1 hour ago, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BOe2EuSs7cE30cc71VbC4z_fpef2MQGR/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BU7WNugJ_ckxSkJtect-9nTOOhIQNysf/view?usp=drivesdk

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The map background and ui sounds are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

Screenshot_20201126-185022.png

Screenshot_20201126-185145.png

Screenshot_20201126-185250.png

Screenshot_20201126-185341.png

Screenshot_20201116-200655.png

Clearly one of the best mods

5 horas atrás, Aryan disse:

Um mod baseado no mod The New Order for Hearts of Iron 4. Ele atualmente tem eventos para vários eventos importantes, como Guerra Civil Alemã, Guerra da África do Sul, Colapso do Triunvirato, Reunificação Regional Russa, Guerra Civil Inglesa e Guerra Franco-Burgundian .

Android:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BOe2EuSs7cE30cc71VbC4z_fpef2MQGR/view?usp=drivesdk

PC:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BU7WNugJ_ckxSkJtect-9nTOOhIQNysf/view?usp=drivesdk

Créditos: 

Esse cenário serviu de base para meu mod para que eu não precisasse desenhar como bordas do zero. Também teve eventos até a Guerra Civil Alemã e a Guerra Sul-Africana.

O plano de fundo do mapa e os filhos da interface do usuário foram retirados do Project Imperator, um mod agora descontinuado.

Screenshot_20201126-185022.png

Screenshot_20201126-185145.png

Screenshot_20201126-185250.png

Screenshot_20201126-185341.png

Screenshot_20201116-200655.png

The best mod ever.

6 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Bruh. I never gave anyone permission to use my nighttime map. Plus I still use that thing in the PC version of TCBC.

I should have asked for permission first. If you don't like me using your map background then I can remove in the next update.

Edited by Aryan

On 11/26/2020 at 7:21 PM, Aryan said:

I should have asked for permission first. If you don't like me using your map background then I can remove in the next update.

Meh. You could credit me in the scenario or map info and I'd be fine with that. I feel like people might overlook the thing that says "The map background came from P.I." and think the map was made by someone else.

Edited by Chairman Baad

32 minutes ago, Chairman Baad said:

Meh. You could write "Map background by Chairman Baad" in the scenario or map info and I'd be fine with that. I feel like people might overlook the thing that says "The map background came from P.I." and think the map was made by someone else.

Very well. I suppose you are right, people don't pay much attention to credits.

2 minutes ago, Houtmonin225 said:

This is best mod ever but one problem ngl is slow loading into next turn can u fix it pls thx!

That will happen for the first ten turns. It fixes itself after the eleventh turn. I don't know why this happens. Perhaps due to the number of nations in the scenario.

Edited by Aryan

For one, i love the mod, really feels like TNO, but i have some questions. 1. Will formables (such as the Purified Aryan Brotherhood or the various komi varieties) be added for the Russian states, 2. Will ideologies have different flags, such as the Komi varieties, and 3. Will the fall of Moscowien , Ostland, and the african rks have more factions, similar to the mod?

Edited by Prophetthe1

7 hours ago, Prophetthe1 said:

For one, i love the mod, really feels like TNO, but i have some questions. 1. Will formables (such as the Purified Aryan Brotherhood or the various komi varieties) be added for the Russian states, 2. Will ideologies have different flags, such as the Komi varieties, and 3. Will the fall of Moscowien , Ostland, and the african rks have more factions, similar to the mod?

Yes to the first two. I will add the complete Moscowien collapse as something which can happen instead of the two state solution, I am not sure what you mean by Ostland (If you mean the civil war then that's already there). The african rk collapse have a  large amount of factions so they will be added slowly and most probably not in the next update but they will be added eventually, the current collapse event is a placeholder.

7 hours ago, Deutsches Reich said:

the civilwar doesnt work for me for some reason

Did you save and load the game around February 1963? There is a bug that can prevent events from firing if you save and load the game shortly before they had to fire.

7 hours ago, Deutsches Reich said:

the civilwar doesnt work for me for some reason

Did you save and load the game around February 1963? There is a bug that can prevent events from firing if you save and load the game shortly before they had to fire.

8 minutes ago, Prophetthe1 said:

@Aryanthe future of this mod leads to the antichrist?

IMG_20201128_000659.jpg

Well, even when I add them they won't always appear since Moscowien usually goes for a two state solution in TNO instead of collapsing completely. Unless you play as Moscowien to ensure that they collapse.

5 hours ago, Aryan said:

No. I pick Speer for the leader on the civilwar event, and the whole country changes to "speers germany"  and then switches back to normal germany with hitler still as the leader

10 hours ago, Aryan said:

Bem, mesmo quando eu os adiciono, eles nem sempre aparecem, já que Moscowien geralmente vai para uma solução de dois estados no TNO em vez de entrar em colapso completamente. A menos que você jogue como Moscowien para garantir que eles entrem em colapso.

I'm Brazilian, I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to translate your mod to my community language on Android, example events, etc.  Because I'm willing to present this content to my community