Age of History Games
otso-greatest

Grosser Kaiser - first half of the 20th century mod.

Posted (edited)

ghR-WYNoCkU.jpg?size=200x200&quality=96&sign=a1947b9c56f0f8ae4155931b650490ee&type=album

Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.

what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union

- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.

~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.

- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).

- 15 ideologies.

- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.

- Music taken from HoI IV.

- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.

- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.

- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.

- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.

All information in group.

image.png.f1fdf6d8ba0ac4dbc41a2dfb966de1eb.pngrWOnGgdD4_Y.jpg?size=1280x589&quality=96&sign=be8a98f39177fc6ce8fd23b67a7932cb&type=albumG2b0a34GJeI.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=8aeeeb4c89aad110a49ba56cf0cc6ea1&type=albumH1AwdH_xU-o.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=4386acb9b9dd9821e2ec6d1f38b31858&type=albumdgvO3u_CLDY.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=5f79bfc25e414dcf75a701cf28267935&type=albumVMvh5OrHfc8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=0d83477a1c1c83d78d51794057696d9d&type=albumGlX2ZUb_dS8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=543a2778131dcaf3d08dd6ae1e2bd234&type=album

image.thumb.png.56ffb939979df507ae88b5bc50962a3d.png

Link to 1.1 

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view

Edited by otso-greatest

Posted (edited)

Android - Things to fix: 

• The keyboard should be visible

• Province names, leaders, and correct birthdays for leaders.

• It should not be neutral (because when this country attacks another country, it ceases to make sense)

• The formal countries - Poland needs only 3 provinces to form the Polish-Swedish Union (Warsaw, Gdańsk and Stockholm)

• Rename countries - for example nger_mo

• Change country flags as some are rospixseled - for example Austria with Stalinism and Trotskyism is rospixseled

• SocialDemocracy- Social Democracy  

That's all I found for the Android version.

I know it's hard, but please, this is my favorite mod that I found 😁

Edited by MS7TAN
Next things to fix

On 3/24/2021 at 11:00 AM, otso-greatest said:

ghR-WYNoCkU.jpg?size=200x200&quality=96&sign=a1947b9c56f0f8ae4155931b650490ee&type=album

Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.

what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union

- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.

~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.

- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).

- 15 ideologies.

- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.

- Music taken from HoI IV.

- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.

- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.

- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.

- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.

All information in group.

image.png.f1fdf6d8ba0ac4dbc41a2dfb966de1eb.pngrWOnGgdD4_Y.jpg?size=1280x589&quality=96&sign=be8a98f39177fc6ce8fd23b67a7932cb&type=albumG2b0a34GJeI.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=8aeeeb4c89aad110a49ba56cf0cc6ea1&type=albumH1AwdH_xU-o.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=4386acb9b9dd9821e2ec6d1f38b31858&type=albumdgvO3u_CLDY.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=5f79bfc25e414dcf75a701cf28267935&type=albumVMvh5OrHfc8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=0d83477a1c1c83d78d51794057696d9d&type=albumGlX2ZUb_dS8.jpg?size=1280x721&quality=96&sign=543a2778131dcaf3d08dd6ae1e2bd234&type=album

image.thumb.png.56ffb939979df507ae88b5bc50962a3d.png

Link to 1.1 

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D5-UlmQUwFEUxByYuKlxob27d0JLYJHj/view

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKAaDgtBL5Q3EPnkGWlR9gpaWL4kEBbz/view

When is 1.2, It’s a great mod. Also are there events.

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Yeezy Shoes

Yeezy Supply

Air Jordans

Jordan 11s

Jordan 11

Jordans Shoes

Retro Jordans

Moncler Jackets

Nike Air Jordan

Moncler Outlet

Off-White