Age of History 3

siyomono0

A 1440 Mod (NEW UPDATE) (Events: 419)

How long do you play for?   

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Hitler the secend said:

Could you increase the base population growth to 20% because it's more realistic

Never thought of that, thanks

Edited by siyomono0

3 hours ago, Xjento said:

when fourth update end of july

Depends how much people want me to add, if more is suggested it will take longer. But if you want an estimate it will probably be at the end of July - current day   

Edited by siyomono0

Capitalism made sky with the intention of distracting the workers from its fears about the capitalism, we should all kill this sussy sky guy in name of the scientifically not that utopic society.

Edited by dead mod

Just now, dead mod said:

Capitalism made sky with the intention of distracting the workers from its fears about the capitalism, we should all kill this sussy post in name of the scientifically not that utopic society.

sky is stalin's enemy number two, the number one is adolf

Hello, i tried your mod and its awesome, the more important thing is i played it on android, and i think i can help you to make the Android version for the mod 🙂 if you Interested with the android version, i will very grateful to help you

Edited by Perkaza R. Dani

8 hours ago, siyomono0 said:

ah, I see

And oh yeah, i can change the icon and the name of game in android, for example: Age Of 1440 and the logo/icon is "1440"

Edited by Perkaza R. Dani