Age of History 3

uwut

2k repliesūü•≥ Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

475 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was forming the British Empire, I was fighting against Ukraine and when I changed the government to Monarchy it changed to Horde government, then I changed it to Democrat and it worked normally. And then I changed it to communist to see if it was my mistake and nope. Big, medium and small black lines appeared with the map background in grey background.

I have a problem, you can't declare war. I hit the declare button and nothing happens. It happened to me with 2 different mods and now I try it with the new version, a different mod and on another PC and the same thing happens to me.

2 hours ago, Angely2k said:

I have a problem, you can't declare war. I hit the declare button and nothing happens. It happened to me with 2 different mods and now I try it with the new version, a different mod and on another PC and the same thing happens to me.

it works fine, you forgot the casus belli system

3 hours ago, Relse said:

I was forming the British Empire, I was fighting against Ukraine and when I changed the government to Monarchy it changed to Horde government, then I changed it to Democrat and it worked normally. And then I changed it to communist to see if it was my mistake and nope. Big, medium and small black lines appeared with the map background in grey background.

a issue about ideology ids in your game, if you change places of horde and democracy in goverments.json it will be fixed  i will update the id in code to be more compatible with vanilla ideology ids

Edited by uwut

21 minutes ago, uwut said:

a issue about ideology ids in your game, if you change places of horde and democracy in goverments.json it will be fixed  i will update the id in code to be more compatible with vanilla ideology ids

a new patch in android released to fix this issue

I have a question, it's possible add an input that it add for example, select the army with the left click button, and with the right click button to select the province that we want the army to go, I don't now if this possible, but I interesting in this idea.

Uwut Engine Resources Update pc & android

For more information dont forget to join to our discord server!

now theres resources system in game, what it does?

provinces with high growth rates gives more resource income, its imporant to capture provinces with high growth rates

image.png.d1477a63f0019f56b472c696ef79ba2d.png

now you can make trades with resources, now resources haves a  very important role on trades

image.png.50b2365069b0e2efc8151ff7a4e07175.png

you cant gain resources when you are in war

building buildings will be take resources to build

recruiting army will be take a little amount of resources and if you have so much army your resource income will be low

its possible to gift resources to other countries

it will be possible to give resources by events

there will be a resources editor  in scenario editor like starting money of countries

it will be possible to steal resources of your vassal

with that system game is a lot more realistic and fun, like there just wars just for resources like japan invasion of china

3 hours ago, uwut said:

Actualización de recursos de Uwut Engine PC y Android

Para obtener más información, ¡no olvides unirte a nuestro servidor de discordia!

Ahora hay un sistema de recursos en el juego, ¬Ņqu√© hace?

Las provincias con altas tasas de crecimiento dan m√°s ingresos de recursos, es importante capturar provincias con altas tasas de crecimiento

Imagen.png.d1477a63f0019f56b472c696ef79ba2d.png

Ahora puedes hacer intercambios con recursos, ahora los recursos tienen un papel muy importante en los intercambios

Imagen:.png.50b2365069b0e2efc8151ff7a4e07175.png

No puedes obtener recursos cuando est√°s en guerra

La construcción de edificios requerirá recursos para construirlos

Reclutar ej√©rcito requerir√° una peque√Īa cantidad de recursos y si tiene tanto ej√©rcito, sus ingresos de recursos ser√°n bajos

Es posible regalar recursos a otros países

Ser√° posible dar recursos por eventos

Habrá un editor de recursos en el editor de escenarios como el dinero inicial de los países

Ser√° posible robar los recursos de tu vasallo

Con ese sistema, el juego es mucho más realista y divertido, como si solo hubiera guerras por recursos como la invasión japonesa de China

i wait this update, looks very cool!

Here's a small suggestion for the mod:

Civil war Event outcome (basically you can choose 2 countries that get into a civil war and when the war is done the countries annex each other)

Stronger power event condition (if a country is stronger than another)

Uwut engine Automatic Mobilization system

a new feature named mobilization added to auto process, when you use it it automaticly recruits armies from the provinces that has your max recruitable population with whole money  that makes  army recruiting so easy and not painful 

join to our discord server for earlier notifications and more informations - https://discord.gg/FqTc65EqxB
image.thumb.png.3330dd893ab852ea15895f1c80c941d6.png image.thumb.png.b51034ca0a4e1e0b8ed795c09dc094b0.png

Edited by uwut

1 hour ago, YusufAliDE said:

The resource icon should change, when it looks like this it looks like the resource in be2

agree, i dont have any other options if you have a suggestion image send it

I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again

Brother uwut the events in mobile version DO NOT work properly as the game does not read the triggers and the events pop up anyway please fix it

8 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again

Brother uwut the events in mobile version DO NOT work properly as the game does not read the triggers and the events pop up anyway please fix it

its same as vanilla and works perfect. for proof check conquerors mod it uses mobile uwut engine with working events

Edited by uwut

6 hours ago, uwut said:

its same as vanilla and works perfect. for proof check conquerors mod it uses mobile uwut engine with working events

It still doesn't work I installed conquerors and added the latest mobile version of your engine to conquerors and the events still have the same problem. I ain't lying you just don't want to believe me for some reason

16 hours ago, Kaiserreich said:

It still doesn't work I installed conquerors and added the latest mobile version of your engine to conquerors and the events still have the same problem. I ain't lying you just don't want to believe me for some reason

it works, same as vanilla like i said 300 times
i will not reply other posts about this

6 hours ago, uwut said:

it works, same as vanilla like i said 300 times
i will not reply other posts about this

I did what you said and indeed the conquerors version of classes works but it still has that horrible glitch that crashes when you declare war via events anyway I'm check if I have the fix version if the conquerors