Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, uwut said:

it works, same as vanilla like i said 300 times
i will not reply other posts about this

I did what you said and indeed the conquerors version of classes works but it still has that horrible glitch that crashes when you declare war via events anyway I'm check if I have the fix version if the conquerors 

20 minutes ago, Barkley Churchill said:

Set Government have bugs, it doesn't do well when I'm as monarchy wanna set my horde vassals to be monarchy as well

1 isnt a bug ideology id changes on every mod
2 set id codes changed already by a patch 5 days ago

Hello, does anyone know how I could solve a problem? I did this from Android, I added all the content of the .rar on the game, when opening the game with the uwut engine on, the game does not respond or does not open.

I would appreciate if someone gives me a solution.

Edited by Luirn con esparragos

Will we ever get a more organic political system? Like countries changing ideologies on their own based on political circumstances and puppets being automatically set on your ideology 

The Endless War Bug between AI is still a problem, now it is even more noticeable with the War Weariness being visible in spectator mode.
Please, it is frustrating when an AI fully occupies another AI and refuses to sign peace.
Or when two AI can't reach each other and pointlessly drive each other's war weariness up.

As far as I know, it only occurs with AI.
It is one thing if you tell me that the bug is impossible to fix, but I have brought this up multiple times and it has not even been acknowledged once.

javaw 2023-12-22 19-15-35-586.png

javaw 2023-12-22 19-15-42-890.png

On 12/23/2023 at 4:19 AM, LildawgGaming said:

The Endless War Bug between AI is still a problem, now it is even more noticeable with the War Weariness being visible in spectator mode.
Please, it is frustrating when an AI fully occupies another AI and refuses to sign peace.
Or when two AI can't reach each other and pointlessly drive each other's war weariness up.

As far as I know, it only occurs with AI.
It is one thing if you tell me that the bug is impossible to fix, but I have brought this up multiple times and it has not even been acknowledged once.

javaw 2023-12-22 19-15-35-586.png

javaw 2023-12-22 19-15-42-890.png

i dont know i didnt saw this 

buildings editor ported into uwut engine, unlike original building editor diplomacy points option added, for more information and announcements join to our discord server discord.gg/uwutengine

image.png.4f000bc4e2ab9daf6c51d9632b6c0f95.png

Edited by uwut

foods are ported into uwut engine, unlike bloody europe they are fixed and balanced and does not cause problems, for peoble that dont like it you will can close or open the foods feature for more information and announcements - discord.gg/uwutengine (damn i do so much ad today)

image.png.1662d9c4366d7d2f832be47b85395874.png image.png.18497872aa7433c7da81008bb48c5ee4.png

Edited by uwut

in new update it will be possible to do coups, it will be replace unfinished spies its  a preview it will be very detailed like it will be create events and more - for more information and announcements join to our discord server: discord.gg/uwutengine
image.thumb.png.81d172bdf2fe364561a3b336750b65ff.png

Suggestion: could you make it so that as the "ages" move on (age of discovery, industrialization, ECT) the amount of warscore you get changes? In the 1400s, beating a nation wouldn't let you take the whole country but in WW2 if you beat it you could conquer it all

On 12/24/2023 at 5:06 AM, uwut said:

in new update it will be possible to do coups, it will be replace unfinished spies its  a preview it will be very detailed like it will be create events and more - for more information and announcements join to our discord server: discord.gg/uwutengine
image.thumb.png.81d172bdf2fe364561a3b336750b65ff.png

It could be done that when the coup is successful, relations with the country to which the coup was carried out increase by +60 or so