Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, uwut said:

Todo se ve bien, no me pasó a mí, pero vi que algunas personas se bloquean el juego rara vez. No sé el motivo.

and the spy mechanics when will another version come

I have a question, is it possible to have a world event that affects a country regardless of which country it is? Let's say I'm playing with the United Kingdom, if I get a world event that affects the economy, if I give the option that it affects me regardless of the others who get the event, and the same would happen if I play with Spain or France for example. Is it possible to do this?

There's a bug that if you attack a province like for example 10.000 vs 20.000 army, your army will multiply and you will took the provinces(this meant that regardless if your enemy army is 10 times bigger than you they would still lost, and you army will be multiply somehow)
This definitely a bug since in the war tab I have negative casualties.

6 hours ago, puppy said:

There's a bug that if you attack a province like for example 10.000 vs 20.000 army, your army will multiply and you will took the provinces(this meant that regardless if your enemy army is 10 times bigger than you they would still lost, and you army will be multiply somehow)
This definitely a bug since in the war tab I have negative casualties.

isnt uwut engine bug its happens with so much buffs

9 hours ago, Evis7 said:

Bir sorum var, hangi ülke olursa olsun bir ülkeyi etkileyen bir dünya olayının yaşanması mümkün müdür? Diyelim ki Birleşik Krallık ile oynuyorum, eğer ekonomiyi etkileyen bir dünya olayıyla karşılaşırsam, bu olayın beni etkileyeceği seçeneğini verirsem, diğerlerini alırsa alırım ve aynı şey İspanya ile oynarsam da olur. veya örneğin Fransa. Bunu yapmak mümkün mü?

already you can in newest version

Edited by uwut

21 minutes ago, RTECH said:

I think you need to focus more on fixing the many bugs with the previous updates instead of just continually pumping out more stuff while a lot of the old stuff you added doesn't work.

"while a lot of the old stuff you added doesn't work." bruh

1 hour ago, uwut said:

if you mean spies its on alpha its ok but all of other features works perfectly, test engine before blaming it!

""test engine before blaming it!" How about you fix the bugs before I play it again?

5 minutes ago, RTECH said:

""test engine before blaming it!" How about you fix the bugs before I play it again?

did you play the current version v1.5.2? or v1.5.1? theres nearly no bugs

Edited by uwut

I have an idea, in the game options menu, that there is an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation events, since in my mod there are several initial wars, and when countries capitulate, the event bugs another event that should appear after Capture all the provinces. And that, they add an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation event.

Just now, Evis7 said:

Oyun seçenekleri menüsünde, kapitülasyon olaylarını devre dışı bırakmanıza izin veren bir seçeneğin olduğuna dair bir fikrim var, çünkü benim modumda birkaç başlangıç savaşı var ve ülkeler teslim olduğunda olay, Ele Geçirmeden sonra ortaya çıkması gereken başka bir olaya hata veriyor. tüm iller. Ve bu, kapitülasyon olayını devre dışı bırakmanıza izin veren bir seçenek ekliyorlar.

i wonder how a event that didnt haves outcome brokes other events

18 hours ago, Evis7 said:

I have an idea, in the game options menu, that there is an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation events, since in my mod there are several initial wars, and when countries capitulate, the event bugs another event that should appear after Capture all the provinces. And that, they add an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation event.

Would be amazing and make working on making UWUT engine compatible with USGW way easier

Edit: I thought he was talking about the capitulation system lmao

Edited by Wooodex