Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

604 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/23/2023 at 7:14 PM, Angely2k said:

Hello, I have two problems in this update, I cannot throw nuclear bombs and the other is that I cannot offer peace to a country when I conquer everything and my allies and I divide the territories, nothing happens, no country rejects it, it rejects itself

the peace treaty reject bug solution (it can he happen in vanilla to):

it rarely happens when you go to a war with auto assimialtion in turned on its suggested to close it when you go to a war

use options game part to fix it 

Edited by uwut

17 minutes ago, uwut said:

la solución de error de rechazo del tratado de paz (puede suceder en vainilla):

rara vez sucede cuando vas a una guerra con la asimilación automática activada, se sugiere cerrarla cuando vas a una guerra,

usa la parte del juego de opciones para solucionarlo 

and how is it deactivated?

2 hours ago, uwut said:

interesting, the reason of that is its a exe file without publisher, i get same warning when i translate it to exe file at first opening

So what may I do to fix this?

A few suggestions for 1.5.3

Change the attack law so you cant gain soldiers during a fight.
Change the sliders for the law menu to be draggable as clicking the + button so many times is a little tiring.

(I know that this still a WIP but adding more laws like agriculture, neutrality and etc would be nice. You can take inspiration from Rise of Nations/EU4 policies)

Edited by WynnThorn

Next version suggestion:

- Make the vassal not depend on provinces anymore, in vanilla game vassal is depend on provinces, if they have more provinces than the lord, they will gain liberty desire regardless of the economy, population, technology level of the lord.
-Make the vassal in the next version that they will only depend on the economy and technology level, maybe you can add some more factor but not population and provinces and it'll be good.

5 hours ago, puppy said:

Next version suggestion:

- Make the vassal not depend on provinces anymore, in vanilla game vassal is depend on provinces, if they have more provinces than the lord, they will gain liberty desire regardless of the economy, population, technology level of the lord.
-Make the vassal in the next version that they will only depend on the economy and technology level, maybe you can add some more factor but not population and provinces and it'll be good.

That'd significantly weaken the vassal's power to become independent. Population is a good justification for liberty desire, land size Im ok with removing