Jump to content
Age of History Games
uwut

2k replies­čą│ Uwut engine v1.6.2 released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server!

a pool about future updates  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, uwut said:

Todo se ve bien, no me pas├│ a m├ş, pero vi que algunas personas se bloquean el juego rara vez. No s├ę el motivo.

and the spy mechanics when will another version come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question, is it possible to have a world event that affects a country regardless of which country it is? Let's say I'm playing with the United Kingdom, if I get a world event that affects the economy, if I give the option that it affects me regardless of the others who get the event, and the same would happen if I play with Spain or France for example. Is it possible to do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a bug that if you attack a province like for example 10.000 vs 20.000 army, your army will multiply and you will took the provinces(this meant that regardless if your enemy army is 10 times bigger than you they would still lost, and you army will be multiply somehow)
This definitely a bug since in the war tab I have negative casualties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, puppy said:

There's a bug that if you attack a province like for example 10.000 vs 20.000 army, your army will multiply and you will took the provinces(this meant that regardless if your enemy army is 10 times bigger than you they would still lost, and you army will be multiply somehow)
This definitely a bug since in the war tab I have negative casualties.

isnt uwut engine bug its happens with so much buffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Evis7 said:

Bir sorum var, hangi ├╝lke olursa olsun bir ├╝lkeyi etkileyen bir d├╝nya olay─▒n─▒n ya┼čanmas─▒ m├╝mk├╝n m├╝d├╝r? Diyelim ki Birle┼čik Krall─▒k ile oynuyorum, e─čer ekonomiyi etkileyen bir d├╝nya olay─▒yla kar┼č─▒la┼č─▒rsam, bu olay─▒n beni etkileyece─či se├žene─čini verirsem, di─čerlerini al─▒rsa al─▒r─▒m ve ayn─▒ ┼čey ─░spanya ile oynarsam da olur. veya ├Ârne─čin Fransa. Bunu yapmak m├╝mk├╝n m├╝?

already you can in newest version

Edited by uwut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, RTECH said:

I think you need to focus more on fixing the many bugs with the previous updates instead of just continually pumping out more stuff while a lot of the old stuff you added doesn't work.

"while a lot of the old stuff you added doesn't work." bruh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, uwut said:

if you mean spies its on alpha its ok but all of other features works perfectly, test engine before blaming it!

""test engine before blaming it!" How about you fix the bugs before I play it again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RTECH said:

""test engine before blaming it!" How about you fix the bugs before I play it again?

did you play the current version v1.5.2? or v1.5.1? theres nearly no bugs

Edited by uwut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an idea, in the game options menu, that there is an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation events, since in my mod there are several initial wars, and when countries capitulate, the event bugs another event that should appear after Capture all the provinces. And that, they add an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Evis7 said:

Oyun se├ženekleri men├╝s├╝nde, kapit├╝lasyon olaylar─▒n─▒ devre d─▒┼č─▒ b─▒rakman─▒za izin veren bir se├žene─čin oldu─čuna dair bir fikrim var, ├ž├╝nk├╝ benim modumda birka├ž ba┼člang─▒├ž sava┼č─▒ var ve ├╝lkeler teslim oldu─čunda olay, Ele Ge├žirmeden sonra ortaya ├ž─▒kmas─▒ gereken ba┼čka bir olaya hata veriyor. t├╝m iller. Ve bu, kapit├╝lasyon olay─▒n─▒ devre d─▒┼č─▒ b─▒rakman─▒za izin veren bir se├ženek ekliyorlar.

i wonder how a event that didnt haves outcome brokes other events

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Evis7 said:

I have an idea, in the game options menu, that there is an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation events, since in my mod there are several initial wars, and when countries capitulate, the event bugs another event that should appear after Capture all the provinces. And that, they add an option that allows you to deactivate the capitulation event.

Would be amazing and make working on making UWUT engine compatible with USGW way easier

Edit: I thought he was talking about the capitulation system lmao

Edited by Wooodex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Wooodex said:

Would be amazing and make working on making UWUT engine compatible with USGW way easier

he is asking for desactivating capitulation scripted event not caputulation system..

Edited by Emir of Granada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games