enexpi

Galaxy map (Author: eNeXPi)

Why when I load the map the game crash?

It´s happen with other maps i download

(sorry for my english)

Edited by SES

On 11/13/2019 at 3:45 AM, Norlion said:

Very cool effort.

I succefully fix a lot of the bugs even the 0 relationship bug now Galaxy is very nice again if anyone have troubles he can contact me im still active for AOC2 stuff im devoloping my Warcraft mod 

The new link for the Galaxy mod/map on bottom 

DOWNLOAD BUTTON

15 hours ago, SES said:

Why when I load the map the game crash?

It´s happen with other maps i download

(sorry for my english)

MY MODS are like own games you don't need to use the original game for them and the crash bug when it happens u need to download the original one again cuz that one is broken.

3 hours ago, enexpi said:

MY MODS are like own games you don't need to use the original game for them and the crash bug when it happens u need to download the original one again cuz that one is broken.

OK thanks you!

Your map is well made but sadly lukasz has abandoned this game sad but true and i heard he's making another game. Soo you should propably make maps on hoi4 instead.

Edited by AgerioPH

Dude, I love that, it's exactly what i was searching, thank you so much to have create this map (now I need to find how to install it on Android xD) 

Can you create your own empires and borders? I'm currently doing an rpg thing and I want to create a visual representation of the factions on a galaxy and is there like a size limit. I'm, not really looking to play the game just create some borders.

I wish there was an android version. I already tried porting the map itself for android but all my attempts have failed.

Um how can I activate the mod? I downloaded the link but I don't know how to so the RAR stuff so can anyone help me with this??