Age of History 3

Just now, MatijaVojnic said:

Also watch this while you are playing this scenario:

i was making a joke about how remove kebab (god is a serb is the real name of the song iirc) is a rookie song, too mainstream, but w/e

3 minutes ago, ITurkishmapping said:

Very Good scenario! alsomME90Z.jpg according to that map montenegro is just 1 province to aoc2 gains that province in the north after balkan war 1(But still im can be wrong)

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

4 minutes ago, MatijaVojnic said:

There are two provinces (first attachment) which belongs to Montenegro, also they got some territorial imrovments after First Balkan War but its is northern part of this province (attachment 2) so I gave it to Serbia because larger part was given to Serbia

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

oh okay thanks!

20 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

i was making a joke about how remove kebab (god is a serb is the real name of the song iirc) is a rookie song, too mainstream, but w/e

We Serbs often claim things. Like Everyting is Serbia

2 hours ago, MatijaVojnic said:

Should I add nations (by removing some parts of Wasteland) ?

Yes, adding more nations to expand the mod will be great!