Age of History 3

setapdede

Ideologies+ 2 (Alpha/No download link available)

ANNOUNCEMNET: I discovered that Sydicalism is a real ideology and not something fictional that Kaiserreich created so it will be added soon.

On 10/20/2020 at 6:14 AM, Lta said:

can you make a beta please?

Sorry but i can't it's just unstable until completion.

7 hours ago, setapdede said:

ANNOUNCEMNET: I discovered that Sydicalism is a real ideology and not something fictional that Kaiserreich created so it will be added soon.

Sorry but i can't it's just unstable until completion.

ok

6 hours ago, Kerems2434 said:

Nice job 👍

agree

Was working on the crowns for the ideologies and since the Dominion ideology was using the british flag i decided to use a red ensign when the country is a puppet rather then the british flag with the x (that is supposed to represent like a real-life puppet) used for AOCIIimage.thumb.png.0c6ee3cf0b36f4c6d30012efba854c58.png

7 hours ago, setapdede said:

Was working on the crowns for the ideologies and since the Dominion ideology was using the british flag i decided to use a red ensign when the country is a puppet rather then the british flag with the x (that is supposed to represent like a real-life puppet) used for AOCIIimage.thumb.png.0c6ee3cf0b36f4c6d30012efba854c58.png

Nice im excited for this mod

This is probably mod i wait the most, it's like update to original + finishing all the different flags. great showcase that not every single mod needs to be ultra grand in size, I always loved creating puppets in my games so different flags and ideologies finally adds well needed variety that many other mods lacks.

On 2/4/2019 at 8:30 AM, setapdede said:

Estimated Release Date: 2021.

Note: There will be no Beta/Alpha releases only Full Releases since it is instabille for now

what month

Can you add an ''occupied zone'' ideology? like Soviet occupation zone, French occupation zone but I'm not sure about the name. It can be both ''occupied zone'' or ''military administration''.

OPTİONAL: It will use the flag that occupied that zone or country. For example it will use the German flag if germany occupied it. But I will leave this option for you. Since it will be too hard and time consuming to make it compatible for every idology. For example It will need to be Nazi German flag if nazi germany occupies a zone and it will need to be normal german flag if democratic germany occupies a zone etc..

Good luck!  (Sorry if I wrote something wrong.. My english is not perfect).

Edited by Anti spam-bot

good luck man, i can see youre putting a lot of effort into this, btw, will a version without the custom flags be released?

8 hours ago, Swan said:

good luck man, i can see youre putting a lot of effort into this, btw, will a version without the custom flags be released?

I did a poll exactly about this however most of the people didn't want a version without the custom flags so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 1/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, PrzyjacielMalarza said:

Can you avoid creating flags for countries like African tribes or American ones? 

Well yeah i already planned unimportant nations to not be covered (Like tribes)