Age of History 3
11:59 Development Team

11:59: A Cold War Mod

From technology overhaul to the inclusion of states, these were the things I've been echoing to be added into the game since its launch.  I wish you the best with this one.

4 hours ago, 11:59 Development Team said:

The Android download can be found here, but it may be severely bugged since it hasn't been updated since the 0.85b patch. It is recommended to play with the map scale set to 5x, and languages other than English are not supported:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-sve-gzddj6wqGlxTEoTjucyKkjrN0yV/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you, will you update it?

5 hours ago, 11:59 Development Team said:

The A.P.K. isn't officially supported, so as a result I won't be including it in the main post itself.

That's sad, i really liked everything on the main post, that's such good thing

On 4/11/2020 at 12:44 AM, 11:59 Development Team said:

The Android download can be found here, but it may be severely bugged since it hasn't been updated since the 0.85b patch. It is recommended to play with the map scale set to 5x, and languages other than English are not supported:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-sve-gzddj6wqGlxTEoTjucyKkjrN0yV/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello, the link is not working. Could not be loaded

some suggestions: Fall of Italian Monarchy, Malayan Emergency / Malayan Civil War, American Elections, Ukranian Insurgence, Cuban Revolution, French Elections, British Elections, Death os Stalin, Re-Unification of Austria, Chinese Cultural Revolution, Etc.

So I've been playing around with the Android build y'all have released. Not a whole heck of a lot, but I love what is there. Just a question, tho, do you have plans for another Android update?

2 hours ago, CmdrTrailblazer said:

So I've been playing around with the Android build y'all have released. Not a whole heck of a lot, but I love what is there. Just a question, tho, do you have plans for another Android update?

the android link isnt working for some reason

On 5/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, mitsos said:

the android link isnt working for some reason

I've actually got it running on my Android. It's definitely a work in progress, but what I'm seeing I'm loving.